Succulent Wild Woman Group
A "Succulent Wild Woman" is a woman of any age who feels free to FULLY express herself in EVERY dimension of her life (SARK: Succulent Wild Woman, p.16). This group seeks to encourage women to develop more fully in all areas of life, and is for those seriously interested in pursuing emotional and spiritual growth.
Succulent Wild Woman (SWW) Group Guidelines
- All meetings/ activities/ fun events are optional--come to one, or come to all. You are always welcome. The group seeks to foster active participation. If a member does not respond to 3 attempts at contact by the administrator, the member will go under "inactive" status. An inactive member can request to be put back under active status at anytime (i.e. continue to receive newsletters/ e-mails, etc.).
- There will be at least one "official" activity per month. This will occur on a regular basis on the 3rd Friday of the month at 7:30pm. Anyone may volunteer to be a host for the official activity/ meeting, and the host offers their home or other place for the gathering, and also picks the topic/ format. (there are ideas on the webpage to choose from or you can create your own!) This "official" meeting is considered "safe" space, so what's said there should stay within the group.
- "Fun events" may be scheduled at any time, by anyone who wants to share having fun! Dates/times will vary on the particular event (going to dinner, art workshop, walk in a park, 1st Friday gallery hopping, etc. anything you can think of!). The person who initiates the "fun event" is responsible for notifying everyone in the group (HINT: 20 SWW have e-mail. 6 SWW will need to be contacted by phone or mail. The initiator can always ask for help with calling too!). Individuals outside the group may be invited to "fun activities" (unless the initiator has something planned for the group only)--this may include siblings, significant others, strangers, not-so-significant others, potential significant others, really cool people, Engineers, Vikings, etc.
- The group is always open to new members.
- Alisa will be keeping a database of members including names, addresses, e-mail, phone#s, and interests. If you would like to change or add new information, please send any changes to Alisa. Updates will be sent out periodically.
- No personal information will be posted on the website for privacy reasons. (i.e. last names, phone#s, addresses, etc.) Any information you would like posted on the website or new ideas, please send to Alisa.
- Within these guidelines, you are welcome to be as CREATIVE and SUCCULENT as you wish! :)
Succulent Wild Woman (SWW) Official Meeting Guidelines for Sharing
During the "Official Meeting":
- The hostess serves as "chair" for the meeting and ensures that these guidelines are followed (or can ask someone else to serve as chair).
- What you hear here, let it stay here. This group is based on trust and maintaining mutual respect for each other, whether we agree or disagree on individual issues. Our common welfare should come first in order to create a safe place to share feelings.
- Please respect each person's right to share freely by not making comments about other people's statements and not talking while someone else is sharing.
- Please keep the focus on your own personal experiences.
- Please don't give unsolicited advice, but do feel free to follow up in conversation with someone after the meeting.
- Please allow time for everyone to have the OPPORTUNITY to share (you don't have to if you don't want to).
- A "talking object" may be used when the group is 10 or more, or at the hostess' discretion.
Succulent Wild Woman (SWW) Official Meeting Format
- Read SWW Vision Statement.
- Read Guidelines for Sharing.
- Old/ New Business.
***Dare to live succulently!!!***
Love & Miracles,