Succulent Wild Woman Group
A "Succulent Wild Woman" is a woman of any age who feels free to FULLY express herself in EVERY dimension of her life (SARK: Succulent Wild Woman, p.16).
Succulent Wild Woman Fun Stuff!
- Artsy-craftsy: Have a creative art "jam" session at someone's home--paints, crayons, pencils, markers, etc.--a variety of mediums.
- Aquarium: Ride a ferry to Camden aquarium.
- B&B Retreat: Stay at a local bed & breakfast; bring reading material or art stuff, or plan to just hang out
- Chick-Flick Night: Watch a video at someone's home--have popcorn & your favorite snacks; sleep-over & pajamas optional.
- Dinner Night: Have a potluck (theme optional) at someone's home or at a favorite restaurant.
- First Friday Art Gallery Hopping: Check out art in Olde City (2nd St area) w/ refreshments!
- Karaoke: Sing a long!
- Local spots: South Street, Manayunk, Chinatown, Italian Market
- Mall Rats: Hang out at the mall like a bunch of aimless, wandering teenagers & just have fun!
- Museums: Visit local museums
- Painting Pottery: Paint pottery at a local shop & have fired.
- Psychic Debbie: Readings
- Riddle Ale House: Psychic Night
- Road trip! Manhattan, DC, shore, etc.
- Salon/ Spa: Facial, Massage, etc.
- Secret Pen Pals: Pick a secret pal & mail something weekly for 2 months--inspirations, clues, etc.--then have a party revealing your secret pal.
- Sidewalk Chalk: Color outside on the sidewalk
- Temporary Tattoo: Henna temporary tattoos--at home or at a salon
- 12 Steps: Pick a sponsor (someone who has completed the 12 steps) & work on the 12 steps
- Valentine: Mail valentine/ call / send flowers--anything to help someone feel special!
- Walk in the park: Visit a local park and take a nice long walk or hike.
***Dare to live succulently!!!***
Love & Miracles,