Succulent Wild Woman Group
A "Succulent Wild Woman" is a woman of any age who feels free to FULLY express herself in EVERY dimension of her life (SARK: Succulent Wild Woman, p.16).
Succulent Wild Woman Activity/ "Official Meeting" Ideas
- Attitude of Gratitude: Make a list of all the things you are grateful for in your life & share.
- Circles of Ecstasy: Join together in a circle with a candle in the center. Each person shares an ecstatic moment in her life.
- Creative Validation: What is it? How to give/ receive it
- Dream Pillows: Sew dream pillows with an herb packet and discuss dreams and their meanings
- Emotional Map/ Love Letter Technique: Write about an unresolved issue you have by writing all your feelings (freely, with no editing) at each level of feeling in this order: 1) Anger, blame & resentment 2) Hurt, sadness & disappointment 3) Fear & insecurity 4) Guilt, regret & sorrow 5) Love, forgiveness, understanding, and intention.
- Everyone is a Star! Draw & cut out white stars on paper, then each person chooses an adjective to describe how they are, or how they would like to be, and wear the star.
- Goddess of Mine: Use goddess cards or a book of goddesses and pick which goddess speaks to you and discuss why you chose her.
- How to Experience More: Draw a list of the faults you have and explore the levels of acceptance: 1) I can accept 2) I can never accept 3) I can begin to accept. See if you can expand your self-acceptance by exposing the ways you are non-accepting to the light.
- How to Make Love Work: 2 videos by Barbara De Angelis, PhD. on 1)Understanding Relationships and Making Them Work, and 2)Everything You Were Never Taught About the Opposite Sex. Can be followed by discussion or activities in accompanying workbook.
- I Want Exercise: Write in large letters "I Want..." then quickly write all the things or people or places you want--not realistic or thought out. Fast & loose in the moment.
- Job Readiness: Bring a copy of your most recent resume--or if you don't have one, make one--and plan to discuss your goals. Optional: to pass resumes around for comments--good ones too!
- Journey Into Darkness: Read poetry & play nourishing music. Make 3 lists: 1) Ways to avoid the darkness 2) What treasures you might find 3) How the darkness can help heal you.
- My Favorite Book: Bring a book that has had a significant impact in your life to share, then compile a list of everyone's books.
- Our Mother's Daughters: Sit in a circle and start by saying your name, who you are the daughter of, and who your mother is the daughter of: "I am _____, daughter of _____, daughter of ____."--for as many generations that you know. Then discuss ways that you are like your mother, ways you are different, and any issues you may have with your mother that may block your road to succulence.
- Receiving: Making a list of the way I enjoy & block receiving
- Steps Toward Inner Peace: Read Peace Pilgrim's Steps Toward Inner Peace & discuss how this may be incorporated into daily life.
- 12 Steps: Pick a sponsor (someone who has completed the 12 steps) & work on the 12 steps
- Why People Don't Heal And How They Can: 76min video by Dr. Caroline Myss, PhD. Incorporates the physical, emotional and spiritual--may be followed by a discussion.
- ETC...: Anything about Succulence, blocks to succulence, fears, healing, adventures, sexuality, love & romance, fat, creativity, money & power, building a community, anger, death, and anything else you can think of!!!
***Dare to live succulently!!!***
Love & Miracles,