Peace & Inspiration Page
This site is dedicated to sharing information with and for those seeking peace, whether among nations, among groups or families, or within. This page was inspired by an overnight stay at The Red Victorian Bed & Breakfast in the Haight-Ashbury district in San Francisco, CA. We stayed in the "Peace Room," where I picked up a copy of PEACE PILGRIM, and found the path from which I had been seeking, and strayed. (Sami Sunchild's meditative art is also REALLY cool!)
This site is a works in progress, so any ideas, or references that you think may be helpful are very welcome!
"Peace is not merely the absence of conflict. In fact, conflict and differences can and will exist even in peaceful situations. The difference, though, is that the conflict is managed in a mature way, recognizing that we are all connected, and we cannot harm someone else without harming ourselves."
-- Chloe September
- THE WAY OF FREEDOM, by T. R. Hosier
- PEACE PILGRIM
- THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED, by M. Scott Peck
- Desiderata, by Max Ehrman
- LIVING JUICY, by Sark
Peace Pilgrim Readings
Thoughts to Ponder...
- There is no such thing as a neutral thought. Your thoughts are very powerful--both positive and negative. Hate injures the hater, not the hated. Get rid of any negative or unkind thoughts quickly.
- I can control my thoughts. I can control my actions. I can choose...
- The 2 most significant determinants for inner peace are 1) Living in the present & 2) Knowing you have a choice--in all situations; you always have the choice to determine your thoughts about a circumstance.
- The Rules for Being Human
- The Law of Life
- Psychic Sylvia Browne's Guidelines for Living
The Red Victorian Bed, Breakfast & Art
Peace Pilgrim General Information Page
Succulent Wild Woman Group
The Unitarian Universalist Organization Home Page
Angelfire - Easiest Free Home Pages
***Please pass on the message of peace for our nations, our families, our friends, and ourselves***
Love & Blessings,