--Welcome to my page dedicated to 4 wheelin' Jeep Style. I personally own a 1995 Jeep Cherokee. I have had it since Jan of 98'. I wanted a place in which I could share my experiences with my jeep, and to showcase others. I hope this lives up to your expectations. If you have any advice or comments on how I could improve this site give me a buzz. I will write back to everyone. If you have read this far then you must think this is an ok site. Keep on jeepin.
--Here is a little personal information so that you can get to know me. I am a 27 year old from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I graduated with a degree in Structural and Construction Engineering at Penn State University. I am currently working as a civilian along side the PA Army National Guard providing construction management support at Fort Indiantown Gap, Annville, PA. I want to show my creativity and to join the web based Jeep community. Thanks for visiting my little corner of the world.
What is new to this page.
---Well I'm back. Been away from updating this site for a while. Look for new updates more tech articles in the near future. Have done a few things to my Cherokee since my last update. Replaced the power steering pump, installed an amp, replaced my entire exhaust system from the engine back and a few other things. Any questions, email me. See ya soon.
This page last updated 1/5/05.
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook
- K&N performance air filter
- Autolight platinum plugs
- Borg Warner, Select wire set, from PepBoys
- Poweraid throttle body spacer Macromotive.com
- Dynomaxx High Flow Muffler
- Turbo City High Flow Thermostat Housing Turbo City
- **Rusty's air tube w/ larger cone filter
- Rusty's Offroad XJ tow hook package
- 2"x20' Keeper recovery strap from Wrenchead.com
- Class III Hidden Hitch reciever
- Warn D-Ring reciever for the hitch
- Kenwood in-dash CD player
- Infinity Kappa 5.25" speakers
- Pioneer 4x100W Amplifier
- Cobra 18 WX ST CB
- 102" whip antenna for my Cobra CB
**denotes near future plans
- H4 Headlight Conversion Kit
- Mopar ski rack
- Blazer driving lights, installed as auxillary back-up lights
- Hella 500 driving lights with 100w bulbs
- Hella 550ff fog lights
- H4 headlight conversion kit, with white light bulbs Eurolights
EMAIL ME HERE
© Michael Deremer, 2005
This page and its content are the property of Mike Deremer and cannot be used without the permission of Mike Deremer. All images that have not been created by me are believed to be in public domain. If you would like your logo or other content removed, email me and let me know. Thanks.
site is owned by:
JOIN THIS RING
Have you tried The Webring Companion?