Progress on the third issue of our official magazine, Royal Russia Annual is well under way and scheduled to go to the printers in January 2013..
Included in this issue will be the following full-length articles:
Grand Duke Nicholas Alexandrovich: Life & Death of the Tsesarevich
- An in-depth look into the son of Emperor Alexander II who was engaged to Princess Dagmar of Denmark. He died at Nice, France on 24th April, 1865.
Imperial Yacht Livadia
- A study of the most elaborate, yet peculiar yachts of the Russian tsars. Her maiden voyage proved to be her last. Richly illustrated with beautiful photos of the yacht's interiors.
My Russia: The Revival of the Alexander Palace
- A history of the Alexander Palace at Tsarskoye Selo and plans for its revival over the next 5 years. Richly illustrated with photographs by Paul Gilbert.
plus, these articles by Russian and British historians:
- The Imperial Family Celebrates the Winter Season by Irene W. Galaktionova
- The Royal Nun: Grand Duchess Elizabeth Feodorovna by Irene W. Galaktionova
- Exile at Hvidore by Coryne Hall
- Faberge: The Missing Imperial Eggs by Annemiek Wintraecken and Christel McCanless
- Nicholas II: A Re-Evaluation of the Reign of Russia's Last Tsar by Katie Wilkens
Plus 2 collections of rare and vintage photographs:
- Frozen in Time featuring photographic memories of the Russian Imperial family
- The Lost World of Imperial Russia featuring vintage photographs of Imperial Russia before the Revolution
Note: this is just a partial list of the full-length articles scheduled to be published in this issue and is subject to change without notice.
Royal Russia Annual No. 3 (2013) will be available in February 2013. Watch for our advertisements in upcoming issues of Majesty and Russian Life magazines.
For more information on Royal Russia Annual, or to place an order for current and back issues, please refer to the following link;
© Gilbert's Books. 19 November, 2012