Workers re-install the Samson fountain at Peterhof after restoration
The famous Samson statue has been restored and returned to the St. Petersburg suburb of Petershof, of which it has been the symbol for almost 300 years.
The statue was last restored in 1947. This time the statue was covered in a double layer of leaf gold, which will last it for more than 10 years.
© The Voice of Russia. 18 April, 2011