Topic: Sergei Alexandrovich GD
The seal of Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrovich was made in 1898, by B. Reimer. The seal is made of gold and topaz, and topped with an Imperial crown. The seal was believed to have been stolen in 1922, but returned to the Armory Museum in Moscow in 1926, by the an employee of the Moscow Association of Jewelry.
It will be on display in the Exhibition Hall of the Assumption Belfry, from 6 April to 24 July, 2011, as part of an exhibition dedicated to Faberge and his contemporaries.
© Royal Russia. 21 March, 2011