Littlestown Area Senior Center
10 Locust Street
(just below the square off N. Queen Street)
- Need some exercise? We have line dancing, Peppi exercise, and tap dancing.
- Need a slower pace? They always need someone at the card tables.
- The Littlestown Area Computer Club meets here the 1st and 3rd tuesdays at 7 P.M. and YOU are invited!
- How about a monthly blood pressure and screening check?
- We have a library that's wall to wall with books, just waiting to be read.
- There is shopping and transportation.
- THE ABOVE IS ALL FREE!
- Meals on wheels plus center meals available 5 days a week. They call for a donation- but why eat home alone?
Vicki Adams- Littlestown Area Senior Center Manager 359-7743
Steve Niebler- ACOFA Director 334-9296