Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Disclaimer      
Well every time I see one of these disclaimers I wonder in actual fact how many of you actually take notice and follow them. Because over my years in e-feds since 1999, whether a disclaimer was present or not your layout and role-play for that matter would on the market for theft as soon as it was posted on the board. So why have this here if I know that my hard work is just going to be stolen? Well basically because I need to fill some space and what better way to do it than by writing a disclaimer. Don't it make my role-play look so much better? This layout if you were wondering is a guy friendly version of the popular female version. I did all the html editing myself and although it might not look as good with the borders and so forth, in my personal opinion the graphic is much better than a cheap background and a dozen PSDS. Hold on a second why are you still reading this?

Handler Information     
Name:
Paul Romato
D.O.B: 22nd of October, 1984
E-Federation Debut: May, 1999
Career Highlights: Visit the XWF for full list of achievements in the hall of fame area.

Contact Information     
E-mail: bigpro_inc@hotmail.com
Aim: KING PRO INC
Msn: bigpro_inc@hotmail.com
Yahoo: dpool4life

All-American Statistic's    

-- ' FOREWORD ' KING OF THE RING -- Coming off the heels of a grand pay-per-view in Guilty as Charged it is that time of the year again for Wrestlemania Entertainment to crown a new King of the Ring! Last year in a decisive display of power and strength Brock Lesnar came foreword as the first King of the Ring of one of the biggest promotions in the world today. This year Brock Lesnar is no longer in the form that he was back when he won the King of the Ring but there is a new breed challenging for that position of King of Wrestlemania Entertainment. One man who has the chance to make a splash in his singles career is one half of the All-American duo in Charlie Haas! Haas has been selected to carry the RED.. WHITE.. and BLUE flag and this prodigy looks to make it all the way to the finals. However it is not going to be easy if this young talent wants to wear that crown on his head. Guys such as Kurt Angle, Vampiro, Batista, Christian, Kevin Nash and the Rock have been named in the tournament just to point out a few. However the name Charlie Haas has concerned himself most with at this moment of time is the name of Taz!! Taz is Charlie's first round opponent and the 14th seeded in the tournament looks to pull an upset against the Human Suplex Machine who has been ranked as number 5! Will Smackdown be the night Haas and Benjamin make it into the big leagues of Wrestlemania Entertainment? Or will the All-American hero become just another victim? Find out live.. only on Wrestlemania Entertainment.. SMACKDOWN!!

'| ALL-AMERICAN HERO'S |'

exams 

-- ' ALL-AMERICAN ' Charlie Haas -- " The Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin he Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin "

-- ' ALL-AMERICAN ' Shelton Benjamin -- " Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Mrs. Stone Cold Steve Austin "