After considering a rabbit as a pet, people are often surprised
by the amount of care that goes into them. In many ways, it is much easier to care
for a dog or cat. Before adopting, there are a wide variety of items to think about.
* Do I have room for a bunny?
* Do I understand the basics of a good housebunny diet?
* Do I have the time and space to let my new rabbit run for
3-4 hours a day in a bunny safe area?
* Am I willing to clean the litter box every day?
* Am I willing to read up-to-date care books?
* Do I know a good bunny vet?
There are so many questions to ask yourself before deciding if
a rabbit is right for you or your family. Research is key. Visit bunny
sites. Ask questions.