What is PCOS?
As I am not a physician, I cannot diagnose any medical condition. I want to provide links to various sites that have been assembled by medical professionals so that you may decide if you need to discuss the possibility of PCOS with your own doctor.
- OnHealth: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Vanderbilt Medical Center
- The Center for Applied Reproductive Science
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association
- Health Answers
- Discovery Health
- Umea University
- Dr. Michael A. Allon's Site, (Houston, TX)
- Wellness Web
- Advanced Center of Infertility (Chicago, IL)
- Medical Journal of Australia
- The Merck Manual
Home / Symptoms / Diagnosing / Links / My Story / My Journal / Email / Guestbook
Background image provided by: