You Just Might be A Redneck
You might be a Jedi Redneck Jedi if...
- You ever heard the phrase, "May the force be with y'all."
- Your Jedi robe is camouflage.
- You have ever used your light saber to open a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill.
- At least one wing of your X-Wings is primer colored.
- You have bantha horns on the front of your land speeder.
- You can easily describe the taste of an Ewok.
- You have ever had a land-speeder up on blocks in your yard.
- The worst part of spending time on Dagobah is the dadgum skeeters.
- Wookies are offended by your B.O.
- You have ever used the force to get yourself another beer so you didn't have to wait for
- You have ever used the force in conjunction with fishing/bowling.
- Your father has ever said to you, "Shoot, son come on over to the darkside...it'll
be a hoot."
- You have ever had your R-2 unit use its self-defense electro-shock thingy to get the
barbecue grill to light.
- You have a confederate flag painted on the hood of your landspeeder.
- You think Han Solo would look better in a flannel cause he looks like a little sissy in
- You ever fantasized about Princess Leah wearing Daisy Duke shorts.
- You have the doors of your X-wing welded shut and you have to get in through the window.
- Although you had to kill him, you kinda thought that Jabba the Hutt had a pretty good
handle on how to treat his women.
- You ever fell in love with your sister.
- You have ever accidentally referred to Darth Vader's evil empire as "them damn
- You have a cousin who bears a strong resemblance to Chewbacca.
- You suggested that they outfit the Millennium Falcon with red wood deck.
- You were the only person drinking Jack Daniels on the rocks during the cantina scene.
- In your opinion, that Darth Vader fellow "just ain't right."
You Might be a Redneck if...
You might be a redneck if your in a spittin contest and your teeth go father than your spit. -- Bill
- You think the stock market has a fence around it.
- You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test.
- You've ever lost a loved one to kudzu.
- Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
- Your front porch collapses and kills more than three dogs.
- You've ever used lard in bed.
- Your coffee table used to be a telephone cable spool.
- You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
- You've ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame.
- Your home has more miles on it than your car.
- Your Christmas tree is still up in February.
- You've ever been arrested for loitering.
- You think that potted meat on a saltine is an hors d'ouvre.
- There is a stuffed possum anywhere in your house.
- You hammer bottle caps into the frame of your front door to make it look nice.
- You've ever shot anyone for looking at you.
- You own a homemade fur coat.
- Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
- Your momma has "ammo" on her Christmas list.
- You've totaled every car you've ever owned.
- There are more than five McDonald's bags currently on the floorboard of your car.
- Momma taught you how to flip a cigarette.
- There is a wasp nest in your living room.
- The Home Shopping Channel operator recognizes your voice.
- You give your dad a gallon of Pepto-Bismol for his birthday.
- There has ever been crime-scene tape on your front door.
- You burn your front yard rather than mow it.
- You consider a six-pack and a bug-zapper high-quality entertainment.
- Fewer than half of your cars run.
- You've ever been kicked out of the zoo for heckling the monkeys.
- The taillight covers of your car are made of tape.
- Your car has never had a full tank of gas.
- Any of your kids were conceived in a car wash.
- Your momma has ever been involved in a cuss fight with the principal.
- You think a subdivision is part of a math problem.
- You've ever bathed with flea and tick soap.
- Your good deed for the month was hiding your brother for a few days.
- Your wheelbarrow breaks and it takes four relatives to figure out how to fix it.
- Your momma doesn't remove the Marlboro from her lips before telling the State Trooper to
kiss her a--.
- You stand under the mistletoe at Christmas and wait for Granny and cousin Sue-Ellen to
- Your favorite T-shirt is offensive in thirteen states.
- You've ever been involved in a custody fight over a huntin' dog.
- You're an expert on worm beds.
- The dog catcher calls for a backup unit when he visits your house.
- Your wife has ever said, "Come move this transmission so I can take a bath!"
- Your family tree does not fork.
- The flood history of the area can be seen on your living room walls.
- You haul more than U-Haul.
- Your momma has ever stomped into the house and announced, "The feud is back
- There is a gun rack on your bicycle.
- Your wedding was held in the delivery room.
- Your soap on a rope doubles as an air freshener.
- Your wife's hairdo attracts bees.
- Your baby's first words are "Attention K-Mart shoppers."
- The antenna on your truck is a danger to low flying airplanes.
- Your primary source of income is the pawn shop.
- You pick your teeth from a catalog.
- You've ever financed a tattoo.
- You refer to the time you won a free case of oil as the "day my ship came in."
- Your hairdo has ever been ruined by a ceiling fan.
- Your mother has been involved in a fist fight at a high school sports event.
- You've ever barbecued Spam on the grill.
- You own all the components of soap on a rope except the soap.
- The best way to keep things cold is to leave'em in the shade.
- You've ever raked leaves in your kitchen.
- The neighbors started a petition over your Christmas lights.
- Your brother-in-law is your uncle.
- You entire family has ever sat around waiting for a call from the governor to spare a
- You go to the family reunion to pick up women.
- your grandmother has ever been asked to leave a bingo game because of her language.
- You can't tell what color your car is because of the dirt.
- You have refused to watch the Academy Awards since "Smokey and the Bandit" was
snubbed for best picture.
- None of your shirts cover your stomach.
- Your only condiment on the dining room table is the economy size bottle of ketchup.
- The rear tires on your car are at least twice as wide as the front ones.
- You consider "Outdoor Life" deep reading.
- You prominently display a gift you bought at Graceland.
- You use the term `over yonder' more than once a month.
- Birds are attracted to your beard.
- The diploma hanging in your den contains the words "Trucking Institute".
- Your mother keeps a spit cup on the ironing board.
- Your wife's job requires her to wear an orange vest.
- You've ever worn a tube top to a wedding.
- Bikers back down from your momma.
- You were shooting pool when your kids were born.
- Your favorite Christmas present was a painting on black velvet.
- You think that Dom Perignon is a mafia leader.
- Your school fight song was "Dueling Banjos".
- You think a chain saw is a musical instrument.
- You've ever stolen clothes from a scarecrow.
- The most commonly heard phrase at your family reunion is "What the h--l are you
looking at, Sh-thead?"
- You think that beef jerky and Moon Pies are two of the major food groups.
- You've ever shot a deer from inside your house.
- The first words out of your mouth every time you see friends are "Howdy!",
"HEY!" or "How Y'all Doin'?" (If they respond with the same... they're
a redneck too!)
- You have more than two brothers named Bubba or Junior.
- You've ever stolen toilet paper from a public restroom.
- You clean your nails with a stick.
- You prefer car keys to Q-tips.
- Your Christmas cards have a copy of your butt included.
- People are scared to touch your wife's bathrobe.
- Your father encourages you to quit school because Larry has an opening on the lube rack.
- You think a Volvo is part of a woman's anatomy.
- You've ever worn shorts to a funeral home.
- You think that the styrofoam cooler is the greatest invention of all time.
- You've ever been too drunk to fish.
- You've ever bought a used cap.
- You had to remove a toothpick for wedding pictures.
- You've ever used a weedeater indoors.
- Your momma tore her best dress coon hunting.
- You have a rag for a gas cap (on a car that does run).
- You look upon a family reunion as a chance to meet `Ms. Right'
- You have to go outside to get something out of the 'fridge.
- Your richest relative buys a new house and you have to help take the wheels off it.
- In an effort to watch your cholesterol, you eat Spam Lite.
- Your idea of a seven course meal is a bucket of KFC and a sixpack.
- You go to a tupperware party for a haircut.
- You've ever spray painted your girlfriend's name on an overpass.
- Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.
- Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
- Your Junior/Senior Prom had a day care.
- The directions to your house include "turn off the paved road".
- Your dog and your wallet are both on chains.
- Every electrical outlet in your house is a fire hazard.
- Your kids are going hungry tonight because you just had to have those Yosemite Sam
- You owe the taxidermist more than your annual income.
- You fainted when you met Slim Whitman.
- You have lost at least one tooth opening a beer bottle.
- Jack Daniels makes your list of "most admired people".
- You won't stop at a rest area if you have an empty beer can in the car.
- Your dog can't watch you eat without gagging.
- You have a Hefty bag on the passenger side window of your car.
- You have a very special baseball cap, just for formal occasions.
- Red Man sends you a Christmas card.
- The Salvation Army declines your mattress.
- You bought a VCR so you could tape wrestling while you are at work.
- Your dad walks you to school because you are both in the same grade.
- Your wife has a beer belly and you find it attractive.
- Your house doesn't have curtains, but your truck does.
- You have started a petition to change the National Anthem to "Georgia on My
- You call your boss "Buddy", on a regular basis.
- You consider your license plate personalized because your dad made it in prison.
- You have been fired from a construction job because of your appearance. (Is that a bad
mental image or what?)
- You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.
- You need an estimate from your barber before you get a haircut.
- The biggest fashion risk you take is which plaid you'll wear to the 4-H Fair.
- You have flowers planted in a bathroom appliance in your front yard.
- Someone in your family says "Cum'n heer an' lookit this afore I flush it."
- Your wife weighs more then your refrigerator.
- You move your refrigerator and the grass underneath it has turned yellow.
- You mow your lawn and find a car.
- You can spit without opening your mouth.
- Going to the bathroom in the middle of the night involves putting on shoes and a jacket
and grabbing a flashlight.
- You go Christmas shopping for your mom, sister, and girlfriend, and you only need to buy
- You are still holding on to Confederate money because you think the South will rise
- You consider pork and beans to be a gourmet food.
- You can amuse yourself for more than an hour with a fly swatter.
- You have to go down to the creek to take a bath.
- You participate in the "who can spit tobacco the farthest contest".
- You roll you hair with soup cans and wash it once a year.
- You've never paid for a haircut.
- You consider a three piece suit to be: a pair of overalls, a plaid flannel shirt and
- There is a sheet hanging in your closet and a gun rack hanging in your truck.
- You think the Mountain Men in Deliverance were just "misunderstood".
- You've ever made change in the offering plate.
- The fifth grade is referred to as "your senior year."
- You consider a good tan to be the back of of your neck and the left arm below the shirt
- You own at least 20 baseball hats.
- You think a 'cursor' is someone who swears a lot.
- You know of at least six different ways to bend the bill of a baseball hat.
- You can change the oil in your truck without ducking your head.
- When you run out of gas, you put gin in the gas tank.
- Your screen door has no screen.
- Your biggest ambition in live is to "git that big ole coon. The one what hangs
'round over yonder, back'ah Bubba's barn..."
- Three quarters of the clothes you own have logos on them.
- Your grandfather completely executes the "pull my finger" trick at the family
- When you leave your house, you are followed by federal agents of the Bureau of Alcohol
Tobacco and Firearms, and the only thing you worry about is if you can lose them or not.
- You have a house that's mobile and five cars that aren't.
- You gene pool doesn't have a "deep end."
- Your `huntin dawg' cost more than the truck you drive him around in.
- You have a Hefty bag for a convertible top.
- Your belt buckle weighs more than three pounds.
- You have an Elvis Jell-o mold.
- You have the taxidermist's number on speed-dial.
- You own more cowboy boots than sneakers.
- You've been to a funeral and there were more pick-ups than cars.
- You have a picture of Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, or Elvis over your fireplace.
- You just bought an 8-track player to put in your car.
- There are four or more cars up on blocks in the front yard.
- It's easier to spray weed killer on your lawn than mow it.
- You think that John Deere Green, Ford Blue, and Primer Gray are the three of the primary
- You've ever climbed a water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sister's honor.
- Your vehicle has a two-tone paint job--primer red and primer gray.
- The tobacco chewers in your family aren't just men.
- Your momma calls you over to help, cause she has a flat tire...on her house
- The ASPCA raids your kitchen.
- You have to check in the bottom of your shoe for change so you can get Grandma a new
plug of tobacco.
- You can't get married to your sweetheart because there is a law against it.
- You celebrate Groundhog Day because you believe in it.
- Your kid takes a siphon hose to show-and-tell.
- You've been on TV more than 5 times describing the sound of a tornado.
- You fish in your above-ground pool. . . and catch something.
- When a sign that says "Say No To Crack!" reminds you to pull up your jeans.
- Your beer can collection is considered a tourist attraction in your home town.
- Getting a package from your post office requires a full tank of gas in the truck.
- Your wife wants to stop at the gas station to see if they've got the new Darrell Waltrip
Budweiser wall clock.
- You dated your daddy's current wife in high school.
- You're moved to tears every time you hear Dolly Parton singing "I Will Always Love
- You grow Vidalia onions, rather than considering them a gourmet item.
- Your Momma would rather go the racetrack than the Kennedy Center. (Clinton true-life
- The most serious loss from the earthquake was your Conway Twitty record collection (your
insurance man is a redneck too if he pays you for it).
- You have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education.
- You've ever hit a deer with your car...deliberately.
- You can tell your age by the number of rings in the bathtub.
- Your momma gives you tips on how to sneak booze into sporting events.
- Exxon and Conoco have offered you royalties for your hair.
- Your dad is also your favorite uncle.
- Your classes at school were cancelled because the path to the restroom was flooded.
- During your senior year you and your mother had homeroom together.
- You're a lite beer drinker, because you start drinking when it gets light.
- On your first date you had to ask your Dad to borrow the keys to the tractor.
- Your parakeet knows the phrase "Open up, Police!"
- You saved lots of money on your honeymoon by going deer hunting.
- In tough situations you ask yourself, "What would Curly do?"
- Taking your wife on a cruise means circling the Dairy Queen.
- You think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are "Play Ball..."
- You have a color coordinating rope that ties down your car hood.
- You bring your dog to work with you.
- Your grandmother can correctly execute the sleeper hold.
- You've ever held somebody up with a caulk gun.
- You have every episode of "Hee Haw" on tape.
- Your favorite hunting dog has a bigger tombstone than your grandfather.
- Your masseuse uses lard.
- Your wife's best shoes have steel toes.
- You use your fishing license as a form of I.D.
- On stag night, you take a real deer.
- You use a 55 Chevy as a guest house.
- Your back porch is bigger than your house.
- There is more oil in your cap than in your car.
- You think a hot tub is a stolen bathroom fixture.
- A full-grown ostrich has fewer feathers than your cowboy hat.
- An expired license plate means another decoration for your living room wall.
- You think Old Yeller is a movie about your brother's tooth.
- You watch Little House on the Prairie for decorating tips.
- Your secret family recipe is illegal.
- Your handkerchief doubles as your shirt sleeve.
- Your baby's favorite teething ring is the garden hose in the front yard.
- Your coat-of-arms features kudzu.
- Your sophisticated show-biz cousin is a rodeo clown.
- You think people that send out graduation announcements are show-offs.
- Your best ashtray is a turtle shell.
- Your pocketknife has ever been referred to as Exhibit A.
- You think cur is a breed of dog.
- People hear your car long before they see it.
- Your four-year-old is a member of the NRA.
- Your satellite dish payment delays buying school clothes for the kids.
- Your most expensive shoes have numbers on the heels.
- Your wife has ever burned out an electric razor.
- Your birth announcement included the word "rug rat".
- You've ever hitchhiked naked,
- You're turned on by a woman who can field dress a deer.
- You use the O on a stop sign to sight your new rifle.
- Your bumper sticker says, "My other car is a combine."
- The gas pedal on your car is shaped like a bare foot.
- The highlight of your parties is when you flip out your false teeth.
- Your wife keeps a can of Vienna sausage in her purse.
- Taking a dip has nothing to do with water.
- There are more than ten lawsuits currently pending against your dog.
- You take a fishing pole to Sea World.
- The hood and one door are a different color from the rest of your car.
- You've ever filled your deer tag on the golf course.
- You've ever shot somebody over a mall parking space.
- Santa Claus refuses to let your kids sit in his lap.
- Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.
- You think mud rasslin' should be an Olympic sport.
- The receptionist checks the rat traps at your place of business.
- You list your parole officer as a reference.
- There are more fish on your wall than pictures.
- Motel 6 turns off the lights when they see you coming.
- There are more dishes in your sink than in your cabinets.
- You think a turtleneck is a key ingredient in soup.
- You've ever stood in line to get your picture taken with a freak of nature.
- Your anniversary present was getting the septic tank pumped.
- Your local ambulance has a trailer hitch.
- You watch cartoons long after your kids get bored.
- You think the French Riviera is a foreign car.
- You think you are an entrepreneur because of the "Dirt for Sale" sign in the
- You're still scalping tickets after the concert is over.
- You've ever put a dead snake in the road to watch cars stop and run over it several
- Every time you see a roadsign that says "DIP" you reach in your back pocket.
- You've ever had Thanksgiving dinner on a Ping-Pong table.
- You have to throw down a rope ladder to get out of your truck.
- You have to hit the dashboard in your truck to get the lights and radio to work.
- The tires on your pick-up are taller than your children.
- The duct tape on your car seat sticks to your butt when you get out.
- Shopping for dinner involves an orange vest.
- Your school dress code contains the line "Shoes Optional".
- You've ever worn hunter's orange to church.
- You have barnyard animals living in your house.
- Every pair of jeans you own has a tobacco can ring worn in one of the rear pockets.
- Your truck has a bumper sticker that reads, "Gun control is a steady hand."
- Your wife has ever torn her hose on the boogers stuck under the front of the pickup
- You have ever had a special loaded gun by the back door only for use on possums.
- You have ever shot a possum on your porch.
- You don't use a garbage service because it must be placed up near the mail box and you
can't see far enough thru the trees to shoot the neighbors' dogs when they get into it.
- You only go to the dump when you have enough to fill up the pickup.
- You have more than 500 rounds of ammunition in your house....not including 22 caliber.
- You have guns in your house that you cannot find.
- You think a night of fine dining is going to the Snack Bar at Wal-Mart while the
automotive department is raising your truck another 8 inches.
- You think Wal-Mart is expensive.
- You've got more guns "On Display" than Wal-Mart Sporting Goods.
- You have ever written a check for less than a dollar.
- Your horse wears shoes, but you don't.
- It doesn't bother you when you walk through a barn barefooted.
- You name your twin boys Jack and Daniel.
- You ask your 10-year old son how to spell a word.
- Your dog is your alarm clock.
- Your wife gets a hunting license so you can tag your second buck.
- You have all the "Dukes of Hazzard" episodes on tape.
- You can give a summary of all the "Dukes of Hazzard" episodes.
- You think that Roe v. Wade is a decision you make when crossing the creek.
- It takes you and 31 others in the same room to show off a full set of teeth.
- You've ever stood outside a K-mart for more than an hour arguing with the manager about
the shirt and shoes law.
- You've ever gone Christmas shopping at the dollar store.
- You think the tobacco companies have done nothing wrong.
- You've ever shoplifted Spam.
- You don't understand why Bo and Luke never tried to get it on with Daisy.
- Your son has ever stolen disected frogs from Biology class so that your family won't go
- You prefer the Sears catolog to Charmin.
- Your blood alcohol content has ever exceeded your I.Q.
- You think deer hunting should be an olympic sport.
- You have a set of 16 matching salad bowls, and they all say "Cool Whip" on the
- You have to call the police more than once a week to remove your drunk mother-in-law
from your front lawn.
- Your name is Billy Joe Jim Bob III.
- You ever spent the night in the bed of your truck rather than paying for a motel room.
- None of your zippers have all their teeth either.
- You are driving the car you were conceived in.
- You've ever used scissors on food.
- You've ever re-used a paper plate.
- Smith and Wesson attended your wedding without an invitation and there was nothing you
could do about it.
- When you hear someone talking about the king you don't know whether they're talking
about Elvis or Richard Petty.
- You complain about the ban on assault weapons because it make half your guns illegal.
- You use a pig for a garbage disposal.
- You can't go to church this year because your Sunday socks are being used as the truck's
- You think the vowels are E..I..E..I..O.
- You clean your car or truck out with a leaf blower.
- Your tackle box contains dynamite and blasting caps.
- You have the policeman hold your beer while you get your license.
- You gave your young son a super-soaker water gun and an NRA application for his
- You smoke during your deer hunt after scent-proofing yourself all month.
- A tornado goes through your trailer's yard and makes it look neater.
- You've got to shuck your toilet paper before you use it.
- You have an autographed picture of Bob Barker in your wallet.
- You think "Meals on Wheels" is another name for roadkill.
- You spell fertilizer with only 4 letters.
- You shot your own 12 point coat rack.
- You've ever slam-shifted a tractor.
- You've been to the emergency room more than 3 times for mashing the wrong end of a thumb
- The number of times you've seen either Elvis or a UFO exceeds your I.Q.
- Any of your neighbors has ever spent Halloween night at the bottom of a hole because you
moved their outhouse back about four feet.
- You've ever lost a dog to a bush hog.
- You've ever been arrested for a DUI on a riding lawn mower.
- You keep your teeth and your goldfish in the same glass.
- On average, one out of every thirty words you use can be found in a dictionary.
- Your favorite NASCAR souvenir came from a wreck in turn 3.
- You have shot more than 1 TV set.
- You did not feel bad when Bambi's mother was killed. You have ever stopped traffic in
order to get a baseball cap off the road. Your preacher has to spit after every two
- You have ever successfully talked your way out of a speeding ticket by arguing that your
vehicle is not capable of exceeding the speed limit.
- Your parents don't eat together because they share one pair of dentures.
- You think rasslin' is real and the Moon Landing was filmed in a desert.
- Your car is worth less than its license plate.
- More people know you by your CB handle than by your real name.
- The first thing you do after your divorce is scrape your former wife's name off the bug
shield on your truck.
- You think Motorola is a fancy name for a car part.
- You give your girlfriend long-thorned roses hoping she won't ask for them again.
- You borrow your wedding flowers from Wal-Mart.
- You think Hamlet is on the McDonald's breakfast menu.
- Your kids are going hungry tonight because you had to see your maw run her car at the
dirt track race.
- Your dad says, "Let's hit the road for dinner," and then grabs a shovel.
- You ever called your sister "Mom" and didn't have to correct yourself.
- The directions to your bathroom include, "Go past the big oak and hang a left at
- You're in bed with your wife and you call out a name you gave to a coon you killed.
- You've ever been arrested for where you got your girlfriend roses.
- Your old car is now considered the main storage unit.
- Every magazine on your coffee table has a piece of toilet paper for a bookmark.
- Charlie Daniels is your commencement speaker.
- After the divorce you still call your Ex "Cuz".
- You have a bowling machine in your kitchen.
- You pick up your girfriend on a bike for the prom.
- The Roto-Rooter man calls for backup when visiting your house.
- Your grandmother stands up to pee.
- A policeman asks for your ID, and you answer, "About what?"
- You wake up with chocolate in your ears after spending the night in a fine hotel.
- Your neighbor spits grass when he talks.
- In the delivery room, your husband says,"That's worse than skinning a deer!"
- You have sworn on your mother's grave while she is standing beside you.
- You refer to your cousin as "my girlfriend".
- You wake up the day after your wedding to find your sister next to you.
- You got your tater gun hangin' over your couch in your living room as a conversation
- You've ever entered yourself in a "Howdy Doody Look-alike" Contest.
- You go to a museum to see the naked babes in the paintings.
- Your lips move while reading a stop sign.
- One of the options on your truck is a spitoon.
- Your house has a kickstand.
- You drive around a parking lot for fun.
- Your girlfriend has ever called YOUR parents "Ma and Pa".
- You have to duct tape your gloves on.
- You've ever pruned your trees with a shotgun.
- Someone says they spotted Bigfoot and you go buy tickets to the tractor pull.
- You think that Marlboro is a cologne.
- Your best coat is a black and red checkered.
- You put your Christmas lights up 2 weeks after taking them down.
- You consider duct tape and tarp straps necessities for auto body repair.
- You raise the confederate flag in the bed of your truck whenever you go for a drive.
- You can't wait for the Saturday night square dance.
- You refer to your truck as if it had a legal first name.
- You've ever been given a gun as a present.
- Flannel is your favorite color.
- You or one of your relatives is named Cletus.
- Your grandfather can sense a storm coming by a mysterious twitching in his knee.
- The make, model, and license plate number of your truck are obscured by a layer of mud.
- You have got more bumper stickers than children.
- Your wife has ever taken two pairs of shoes to a funeral: one pair to trudge thru the
wet Georgia red clay between the house and the pickup, and the other pair to wear at the
- You have ever been in a funeral where the flower truck was a pickup, particularly if it
belonged to one of the family, more particularly if it was yours.
- You have ever had to stop at a car wash on the way to a funeral to wash the dump dirt
from the back of your pickup so you can use it as a flower truck.
- Your clawfoot bathtub has ever been unusable because your wife was using it as a
- Your clawfoot bathtub sometimes serves as a hospital for injured fowl.
- You have ever come home and heard a ruckus in the bathroom. When you looked in, one of
the injured fowl had escaped, found the chicken in the mirror, and was currently fighting
with said chicken.
- There have ever been any gun parts, magazines, or ammunition stored on the window ledge
of your kitchen. Particularly if they have if they have laid there long enough for the sun
to bleach the paper on the shotgun shells.
- Any part of your driveway has ever been unusable due to nesting fowl.
- One or more doors to your house or trailer are periodically unusable due to nesting
- The neighborhood dogs are afraid to come around your house because the fowl are big
enough to hurt them.
- You have ever had to climb up on the roof of an out building to get down any fowl that
was frozen to the roof.
- You have ever worried more about the outbuildings freezing than your vehicles.
- You have ever had deer graze in your front yard close enough to the house that you could
throw a rock and hit them.
- You have ever dug up your driveway to fix your water line.
- You have ever had to get up quickly in the morning in order to let the goat out before
she dropped raisins on the kitchen floor.
- Your wife is the only one that the geese will allow into the laundry room.
- Any of your children learned to make very realistic animal noises before they learned to
- You have to stop a leak in your flatbottom boat with gum and chewing tobacco.
- You have to pay your hair care professional in weekly installments of $3.00.
- You live close enough to town to get garbage service, but don't use it because they
won't come down your driveway to get it.
- The fellows on the big garbage moving equipment recoginze your wife....and wave to her.
- Your wife picks thru your garbage cans looking for any bait that may have grown in them
since the last time you went.
- You have ever removed the 3-9 zoom scope from your deer rifle to use at a KISS concert.
- You have more than 2 used pampers rolling around in the back of your truck.
- When you put your hunting boots on you only get them on the right feet 50% of the time.
- Your idea of a neighborhood watch program is tuning into "America's Most
- You own more than two clappers.
- You go to Wal-Mart to people watch.
- You recycle enough Copenhagen lids to buy Christmas presents.
- Your lawn mower has more horsepower than your wife's car, but no blade.
- You roll your pickup truck and laugh about it.
- You think the blood on the front of your pickup truck looks cool.
- You think the blood on the back of your pickup truck looks cool.
- Your pickup truck no longer has a back.
- The worst day of your life was when you dropped your bottle of Jack Daniels the other
- The best day of your life was when you found an unopened bottle of Jack Daniels
"over yonder in them hills."
- Your mustache is longer than your wife's hair.
- Cruise control in your truck involves fishing line, a pulley and a hook.
- Your gear shift lever is a pair of vise grips.
- Your most productive fishing lure is a Dupont drifter and a dip net.
- City code enforcement officers use your property as a proving ground for new recruits.
- You think Tang is in the fruit group.
- You can hit a bullseye from up to 50 yards away, but still have trouble with your ABC's.
- You've ever wrestled your mama for the last can of beer.
- You surf the net primarily for tater gun building instructions.
- Your car is the only one in a parking lot and you can't find it.
- You think your IQ is the number of coons you shot out of season.
- You ever wonder what happened to that nice John F. Kennedy boy.
- The fuel for your main mode of transportation is oats.
- You've run out of room on your arm from the tattoos of all wives names.
- You refuse to wash your truck on account that you have a strong suspicion that mud and
rust is all that's holding it together.
- People mistakenly come to your house thinking your having a yard sale.
- You've ever told the local sheriff that you smell a pig and he replies, "I knew I
should have taken a shower after I slopped the hogs today."
- Your idea of a luxury car is one that has the white fur covered seats in it.
- You think the internet is a new fishing tool.
- There's a pothole in the road and you swerve . . . to hit it.
- Your Truck has more Neon on it than the window of your local bar.
- You argue to the government that the budwiser plant should be one of the 7 wonders of
- Your kids can't go out for Hollween because there's nobody within walking distance to
get candy from.
- You buy the lot next to your house because you need the room for all your
"stuff" (cars, trucks building materials).
- Your idea of new siding on the house is more tar paper.
- The oak tree in the front yard is an essential piece of automotive repair equipment (how
else are you gonna pull the engine out of the old Dodge?)
- Instead of locking the doors of your house, you keep a shotgun within reach, "just
- You consider pickled deer organs a delicacy.
- You don't know what a redneck is.
- You're still upset that they canceled "The Dukes of Hazzard".
- You thought ER was ET's cousin.
- You think a strip joint is where they disassemble cars.
- You are in 6 grade and the only one in your family that can write your name.
- You've ever been stuck in your own driveway.
- You refer to your dog as the dishwasher.
- Your car is made out of 17 others and each part is a different color.
- You repair your car in the autoparts store parking lot.
- You can name all the characters from the "Dukes of Hazzard".
- You recite lines from "The Dukes of Hazzard".
- You keep track of all the belt holders in all the wrestling leagues.
- You got married in the family car, in a drive-thru chapel.
- You search your computer monitor for the dial that changes channels.
- Your idea of a fancy dessert is "moon pie ala mode".
- You just bought your family their lst Atari game system.
- You and your wife celebrate your anniversay at the K-mart cafeteria.
- You think the only tools "real men" need are duck tape and caulk, and you have
sucessful repair projects to prove it.
- You've tried to quote Jeff Foxworthy and screwed it up.
- You name your car the General Lee.
- You see a sign that says "bridge out" and you try to jump it.
- You go to your local pet shop for a cat scan.
- Warp drive describes the condition of your car.
- Your smoke detector doubles as your dinner bell.
- You go to the dentist for a "Tooth Cleaning".
- You pull up to a gas station in a limo to buy a can of Skoal.
- Your boyfriend gives you car parts for your birthday, and you like it.
- Coons get into everyone else's trash but yours.
- When you say, "Let's hit the hay," you actually MEAN it.
- You can feed a family of five on ONE McDonald's Extra Value Meal.
- Your kids LIKE the Arch Deluxe hamburger at McDonalds.
- You think the tobacco companies have done nothing wrong.
- You *have* a clawfoot bathtub.
- You've ever been arrested for bootleggin'.
- You spell out NASCAR in Christmas lights.
- Your idea of good fishing involves the use of a boat, a net and dynamite.
- Burger King won't let you do it your way, right away.
- You can remember the entire NASCAR series schedule but can't remember your wifes
birthday, kids birthday, or anniversary.
- You can remember every NASCAR driver and their car number but can't remember how old
your children are.
- Your idea of going to see a play involves goal posts.
- You think a computer hacker carries an axe.
- You keep a chainsaw in the trunk "just in case".
- You've given your gun a woman's name.
- Baling wire and a pair of pliers are what you consider high tech tools.
- You go to the post office to research your family tree.
- You have to check your coke can before you take a drink just in case you have mistaken
it for your spit can.
- You have accidentally taken a drink from your spit can.
- Your wife asks you what you want to be when you grow up.
- You see a forest fire and think 'Bar-bee-Q'.
- You've ever strained your tea through a flyswatter.
- Your mother is hairier than your father.
- Instead of flossing you use a plunger.
- You take the back window out of your pickup because it's easier to chuck the empty beer
cans in the back that way.
- When the back fills up with empty beer cans, you get another pickup and start all over
- Your grandma can bench press a truck axle.
- You watch "The Dukes Of Hazzard" and have to find someone to explain it to
- Your mom kisses you goodnight and you go to school the next day and say you've met your
- When your wife walks in front of you it looks like two pigs fighting in a gunny sack.
- Your only excuse for smelling bad is it runs in the family.
- Your favorite fruit is chicken.
- You think those yellow traffic signs that say "Slow children at play" means
the kids in the area are not too bright.
- At least one of the kitchen appliances on your front porch is more than forty years old.
- You think "Country & Western" covers both types of music.
- You've ever used a hangnail as a tooth pick.
- You can chew your own toenails.
- You've ever used an inner-tube patch on your jeans.
- You want the opening day of deer hunting season to be declared a national holiday.
- Someone knocks on your front door and your back door rattles.
- You let goldenrod grow in your yard because it looks so pretty.
- You've ever absent-mindedly nibbled on your live bait . . . and didn't spit it out.
- Your best Sunday clothes include your John Deere baseball cap.
- You go to a wedding or any formal party and ask someone to pull your finger.
- Your friend tells you he went online last night, and you think he took a drunk driving
- Your mama has more tattoos than you do.
- You think the ATM machine is a giant, public calculator.
- Your favorite cologne smells like exhaust.
- The fire department leaves after discovering that the fire that destroyed y.
- You think its okay to have your 6 year old babysit your 5, 4, and 3 year o.
- Your dog's shots are up to date but your children's aren't.
- You use the water in your toilet to bob for apples.
- Your whole family sleeps in the same bed.
- You consider your annual bath one too many.
- You wore a baseball cap to the MET opera.
- If you are 20 and you can still go in McDonald's playhouse.
- If you think Purina is some kind of Ex-Lax.
- You've ever given a set of Tupperware ice tea glasses as a wedding present.
- Your dungarees expose more than half of your crack in the back because the weight of
your pocket knife.
- Your idea of heaven involves two shotguns and a keg of beer.
- You picket your horses on your lawn so you won't have to mow it.
- You're wearing a camoflauge jacket and dipping in your driver's license pic.
- You stop to flirt with the person running the drive through at McDonalds. You save old
kitchen appliances for target practice.
- You save old kitchen appliances for children's Christmas presents.
- You get up EARLY on Saturday to go yard sale shopping for entertainment.
- Your gun cabinet takes up half your living room.
- Anytime your kids see a dog they get out their ropes and lasso it and tackle it to the
- Your master bathroom has the words "porta" and "potty" written on
- You can't take a bath in the winter 'cause the stream is frozen.
- You only bathe when it rains.
- You think "Dueling Banjos" is classical music.
- You refer to the Surgeon General's Warning on a pack of cigarettes as your medical
- You go to garage sales to shop for Christmas gifts.
- You're 42 and still have clowns come to your birthday party.
- You think 'possum is the "other white meat".
- Your husband spray paints the upholstery of your car to make it look new.
- You can identify your friends by the sound of their mufflers.
- You think OFF is a fine smelling cologne.
- You put a Clapper on your headlights.
- You need a dictionary to spell your name.
- You don't change your socks until the first pair rots off.
- People ask your wife when her baby's due and she's not pregnant.
- Your driveway is two tire tracks with grass growing down the middle.
- You've ever invited friends over to show off what's left of the squirrel that you shot
with your deer gun.
- You have more tires in your yard than on your trucks.
- The idea for the Budweiser frogs came from listening to you and your friends trying to
read the label on the bottle.
- Duct tape and wire are the only two things holding your truck together.
- Your bumper sticker reads "If you're missing your cat, look in my treads."
- You think the Gettysburg Address is where Lincoln lived.
- You've ever parked your date next to a YIELD sign hoping she'd take the hint.
- Your kids learned to shoot before they learned to walk.
- You place a classified asking less than $1.
- You think the freeway is the back door of the movie theater.
- Higher math means counting over 10.
- The lake has to be restocked after you take a bath.
- You have a lucky rabbit's foot in your pocket and a lucky rabbit nailed above your
- You re-use dental floss to save money.
- You've ever drunk mouthwash just because you're too lazy to walk down to the liquor
- Your homecoming basketball game was rained out.
- Your baseball bat "ain't never been used on a ball, but it's sure hit plenty of
- You've ever shot a mouse inside your home.
- Anybody in your family has ever taken a gun into the zoo.
- Learning to count on your fingers was hard because everybody in your family has a
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE JESTA'S COURT