Elmo, our Bernese Mountain Dog
Cool Elmo Facts
- He's Eleven Years Old!! (picture taken when Elmo was 6 months old)
- He weighs about 90 lbs
- He is white, black and brown
- His favourite foods are bread and potato chips
- His birthday is October 8th 1989
- He likes the cold, winter weather
- He gets angry when someone trys to hurt us or our friends
- He is a St John's Abulance Therapy Dog
- He likes it when Grandma and Grandpa come over with treats for him
- He knows tricks like shaking hands and loves to play games
- He got his name after the little red monster on Sesame Street
- He is the Biggest Dog in the neighbourhood
- He loves to sleep alot
- He has won awards in dog shows
- His breed is orginaly from Switzerland
Sign The Guestbook!!
♥October 9th 1989- August 14th 2001♥
If you are looking for a loyal, friendly, and a dog that's good with children, consider the Bernese Mountain Dog. A good burglar alarm as well!!
Sheds quite a bit, but is worth it!! Fun to play with and very strong. In fact, in Switzerland they were breed orginaly to pull carts for cheese makers and basket makers. Adorable puppies, beautiful dogs. Resembles a St. Bernard but doesn't weigh or drool as much. The Bernese Mountain Dog was named after Bern, Switzerland. 3 galleries now up!
Email me at email@example.com :)