1. This is a straight pick the winners football pool, no point spreads. The winner of the week will be the one who picks the most games right out of 16. In case of a tie in total wins, total points for the Monday night game will be used to break said tie. If there are 2 Monday night games, then the tie-breaker will be total points for the LATER game. If there are no Monday night games, the tie-breaker will be the last game on Sunday.
2. In the event of a tie in a game, that game is discarded.
3. The cost this year is 100 for the season, all players must be paid in full by week 2. Through the years I have had to chase after people to keep them caught up, too many times I was unsuccessful. Therefore I feel it necessary to have everyone pay one uniform fee up front.
4. The weekly payout will be approximately one-half of the money due for the amount of people in the pool. The other half goes into the end of the year pot. For example, if there are 30 paying people in the pool, that would be 30 people X 100 fee each = 3000, / 2 (one for the weekly pot and one for the end of year payout) = 1500, / 17 weeks = 90 per weekly winner. Payout for the end of the year is as follows: 1st place - 60%; 2nd place - 30%; 3rd place - 10%. The total paying players will always be 1 less than the total players, because I do not pay to play in my pool. I do not take a cut of the pool money, and basically run it for fun, so I play for free.
5. FUse the CBS sports website or app to make your picks, make sure you have all picks in 5 minutes before kickoff. You may change any pick at any time before that point.
6. If you forget to send in your picks for the week, you will receive the equivalent of the worst week from anyone in the pool.
7. Don't forget! Weekly tiebreaker is total points in the Monday Night game!
8. As always, ANY questions at all please send me an e mail.
Disclaimer: The 2017 Football Pool is a privately run contest for fun among friends and family. This pool is in no way affiliated with the NFL or any of its members or employees. We reserve no rights to anything found within these WWW pages. We thank you for just letting us have a little fun without bothering us.