AUTHORS AND SPEAKERS:
SUBMIT YOUR OWN LISTING
at the Allee On-Line Directory of Homeschool Speakers and Authors
E-mail your answer to the following questions to Judith Allee at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following. Print this page as a guide if you like, or view sample
- What is your name (as you wish it to appear)?
Example: Jane Q. Doe
- What topics do you write and/or speak on (for workshops or interviews)?
1. Homeschooling as a Single Parent
2. How to Teach Spelling without a Textbook
- What are your writing credits, if any?
Example: Magazine articles published in Homeschooling Today, Home Education Magazine, and Today's Parent.
- List the highlights of your presentations and media interviews, if any.
Example: Workshop presenter at state homeschool conferences in Utah, Kansas and Quebec. Appeared on Oprah. (Don't we all wish!)
- Who are you? Give us a brief bio (200 words or less).
For examples, view sample
- What memberships and affiliations do you want to include?
Example: Member, National Speakers Association; newsletter editor for Homeschoolers of Frog County; etc.
- How can people contact you? List any or all of these: mail address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, website, publisher, publicist.
Example: P.O. Box 1000, Anytown, Any State or Province, Any Country (include postal zones); e-mail to email@example.com; Jane's Learning Tips at www.tips.com. To arrange media interviews, contact publisher at (212) 555-5555.
- Do you have any suggestions, criticisms or comments to help us improve the directory? Please be frank--we want the directory to be genuinely useful and easy to use. Thanks for listing!
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE