okay, for those of you who know me, you probably know of my baby (not literally...!), who i love more than anyone or anything else in the entire universe...
...isn't he a cutie? well, anyways, i want everyone to know a little about him because he is very important to me and a big part of my life...
here's a few stats about him:
- he's 20 years old, going on 21 in october
- he loves his car, a black pontiac sunfire gt with tinted windows and blackouts....sweet mother of GOD it's nice...
- he happens to be my friend gayle's (click!) brother
- he's sweet and nice and i'll fill the rest of this page with sweet stories that will make you all melt and feel jealous (and i'll luv every second of it too!) muahahahaha
- in january of this year he had an accident with his snowmobile and wound up in the hospital in london, ontario for a week. after close to 10 hours of surgury he came out with 2 shattered wrists and a broken elbow...i'll show some gross pictures once i get around to it...it was a really hard time for all involved...probably for me as much as him...but it drew us closer than ever and if we can survive that i'm sure we'll be able to handle anything that comes our way...*smile*
SWEET STORY #1
we went on our first date to a family reunion thing for his oma and opa's 50th wedding anniverary. i kinda went as a favour to gayle because she wanted someone who knew HER boyfriend to be there because he would feel uncomfortable. so i said, hell, i'll go as glen's date. i thought it wouldn't be too bad because gayle would be there, even though i didn't know glen at all, so i could just hang out with her. then glen and i got suckered into sitting at a different table as gayle and marcus, so i was surrounded by complete and total strangers, and i had a HORRIBLE time! gayle kept looking at me and laughing because i looked completely miserable. but then, eventually, the crowd thinned out into only the party people, and glen could tell i was bored and miserable, and he knew i loved to dance, and even though he HATES dancing and never does it, he DANCED with me for the rest of the night, and then talked to me until we were so tired that we fell asleep! and the next morning on the way home, he held my hand while he drove...and wouldn't let go, not even to shift!
SWEET STORY #2
so skip ahead a few days...i was upset because glen hadn't called (go figure, though, he's a man), so my friend heather made me call him. so i did, and i talked to him for a while, and told him that i was going to visit gayle tonight (she had a babysitting gig in town). so i hung up and went down to where gayle was babysitting with heather. we hung out for a bit and then got bored so we started to walk back to my place (on the other end of town, about a 5-10 minute walk!) and all of a sudden, we see glen drive by! i'm like "what the fuck?" and heather just started laughing...it turns out, that as soon as we got off the phone with him, he came into town (about a 15 minute drive) and tried to find the house that gayle babysat at just to see me! he had been driving around aimlessly for over an hour, just looking for me! AWWW!
SWEET STORY #3
one week i was having a rough time...trouble at school, trouble at work, and i was really stressed out. he picked me up from school after second period (lunchtime) and took me to his place...all of a sudden he took off driving through a field...i started yelling at him for being an idiot...turns out i was the idiot for yelling, because behind a hill in the field behind his house he had laid out a blanket and had a cooler full of food for a picnic! it was totally unexpected and totally sweet...and we just relaxed for a couple hours, eating, talking, and listening to music...just the two of us! it was so romantic!!!
SWEET STORY #4
one day i was really stressed out and i was sick and tired of my life, and i just started bawling...instead of being a "man" and finding an excuse to leave, he stayed with me all night, hugging me and listening to me vent everything that bugged me in life...even though he was planning to get up early the next morning! thank you so much, baby! it really helped me get through everything shitty in my life...
ALL NEW PROM SPECIAL!!!
here's some pics of our prom together...in may 2000...
top left: glen and i at the prom
top right: me and my best friend heather...before prom, at my house
bottom: me and my friend arras...in our choir tuxes that we were going to wear to prom (or so everyone thought...)
left: glen and i at my house
top right: again, the two of us, at my place, before prom
bottom right: same old, same old...*g*
LITTLE SWEET THINGS HE DOES
- buys me my favourite flowers, even though he'd rather buy me roses because they're more expensive
- won't let me pay for ANYTHING (except for my own cigarettes)
- he'll drive in to town just because he MIGHT be able to see me for a little bit
- he'll dance, but only with me
- he let's me drive his new car even though i don't have my liscence and i'm not great with a stick shift...
- he never fails to compliment me
- he puts up with my mood swings
- he never gets mad when i bitch or don't feel like doing something
- he somehow always manages to put a smile on my face....
- surprises me by picking me up after work, usually on the days where i don't want to walk home...
- uses undeniable logic that's so simple it makes me mad at him...
- makes fun of me when i do something stupid, so that i know never to do it again...
- he'll leave a party or a bunch of his friends if i need to talk or i don't feel like staying...
- he always makes me laugh when i'm trying to be mad at him...
- he thinks my mom is crazier than i do...*l*
- sticks up for me in front of anyone...even his friends when they tease me, no matter what they'd say about him for it..
- he know's he's whipped...*l*
- he makes me feel like the most special girl in the world and always lets me know i'm appreciated...
- he's always willing to let me know when he's wrong (which is most of the time! *ggl*)
- he's got my back no matter what and almost got in a fight with one of his best friends over something someone said about me...
- he loves ME! auuuugggghhhhhh!