Well, since it looks like you've gone this far, you must be pretty interested in joining my webring. In order to become a part of my ring, you must make sure you follow these rules:
- Your pages must pertain primarily with motorcycles, sidecars, trikes, etc.
- Exceptions can be made for PERSONAL homepages if motorcycles are centrally visible at these sites.
- The pages that apply should NOT contain material or links that is grossly offensive to the Web community including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity .
- The pages that apply should NOT promote or provide instructional information or links about illegal activities, or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
- The pages that apply should NOT display material or links containing nudity or pornography of any kind.
- These pages are primarily for Motorcycle Clubs, Associations & Motorcyclists, not Commercial Entities; however some commercial concerns are added to the ring if they provide a useful service to the Motorcycle Community. If you are a commercial concern and would like to join please write the Ringmaster with a description of your site and it's purpose.
- The Ringmaster of the Motorcycle Ring reserves the right to remove any page that in his opinion does not meet the preceeding requirements. Sites can and may be arbitrarily rejected by the Ringmaster and submission of the following form does not guarantee acceptance. If this is agreeable to you then you need merely to fill out the form below after reading the instructions, to start the process.
- This is a FREE SERVICE to the Internet Motorcycle Community, it costs nothing to join. The only thing needed to maintain your eligibility (once accepted in the ring) in the ring are the webring link and graphics on your homepage and of course to follow the above guidelines.
IMPORTANT - If your pages can not or do not follow these rules, we truly thank you for your interest, but please do not bother going any further.
INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN - Here are the steps that need to be followed to join The Moytorcycle Ring. Please follow them closely to preserve the integrity of the ring!
- Fill out the short enrollment form below.
- The web ring fragment will be automatically generated for you on the next page once you click on the submit button and all you need do is copy and paste it to a visible place on your homepage.
The Web Ring Fragment looks like this:
This Biker Bob'sWebring
site is owned by
Would you like to join?
[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next | Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]
- You will also receive your Web Ring fragment via e-mail.
- Test the page with your browser to see if it looks OK. If all is fine, E-mail the Ringmaster of the Harley Heaven Webring and ask him to add you to the ring. Be sure to include your Site ID Number in the e-mail message. He will want to look at your page to make sure your page meets the guidelines above and make sure the Harley Heaven Ring HTML fragment on your page is okay.
- After checking out your page, the Ringmaster will take your Site ID Number and use it to add you to the ring. You should then receive an e-mail telling you you've been added.
- After receiving the confirmation for your addition, you should be able to navigate the entire ring until to make it back to your own page (although it may take a while).
Do you have the web ring html fragment on your page?
You can get it right here!
Get Your Web Ring Password
Biker Bob's made possible by