- The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in
His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- We Believe in the Blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church, where all believers shall be caught up to meet the Lord in the air.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing in prayer.
- The baptism in the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- The initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost is speaking with new tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- Personal evangelism, i.e., it is every Christian's responsibility to represent and share the Gospel of Christ as given in the Great Commission.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.