You Know You're a New Yorker when...
You have said one of the following:
- You have screamed at pay phones when they don't work.
- You work in New York, but live in Jersey.
- You can't explain the toys on your desk. (thanks, Patricia)
- Half of your wardrobe is black.
- You know when the annual Ben and Jerry's Free Ice Cream Day is.
- You know how much each corner deli charges for their ATM use.
- You've started shopping at 8 AM in order to avoid the mid- and late-day crowds.
- You've memorized bus routes.
- $1200/month for a studio?? Good deal!
- I was walking on (a street in the Village), when I saw Janine Garolfalo (sp?)
- So I was stuck in a subway/elevator/train, the other day...
- I had a crush on this guy, but then I found out he was gay.
- I haven't had sushi in a few days.
- $1.00 for a load of laundry? Good deal!
- Damn tourists.
- Well, we want to avoid the "theater traffic".
- I was on my home and I passed by (some famous actor) filming a movie.
- Whew, there was such a line at the Coffee and Donut cart this morning!