Wirral Disabled Parents Support Group
Our aims and objectives
- To help give disabled parents a quality lifestyle
- To interact with statutory and voluntary bodies
- To provide disabled parents with support in any matter relating to their disability
- To give disabled parents a voice in the community
- To give disabled parents a social interactive forum
- To provide a quality service
- To provide information about what is available
- To listen and respond to feedback from disabled parents
The wirral disabled parents support group is a group of like minded and disabled people who would like to support any disabled parents in wirral with regard to every aspect of their disability and wnsure they have a good quality of life.
Most of our members are disabled parents and the other members are either partners or carers or both.
WDPSG information pages
Information about the group.