1. What is a precipitation reaction?
2. What is a precipitate?
3. Why would you have a precipitate? Look at solubility rules for this reaction.
4. Look at net ionic equations and write one for this reaction. The product left is the insoluble.
5. What does a net ionic equation tell you?
6. What is a limiting reactant? What does it mean and do?
7. What are you using and what safety precautions should be used? (Hint: AgNO3 stains the skins and will not come off for a while)
1. What is an acid and a base?
2. What is a titration? What is it used for/purpose?
3. What is molarity?
4. What is a standardized solution?
5. What is an end point?
6. What is an acid/base indicator? What is the purpose of the indicator?
7. What are acid/base reactions?
1. What are the gas laws?
2. What are acid/base reactions?
3. This lab deals
4. What is vapor pressure?
5. What is the Ideal gas law?
6. What is an ideal gas?
7. What is water displacement?
1. What is specific heat capacity?
2. What is a calorimeter?
3. What/how are calorimeters used?
4. Specific heat is a physical property. Explain physical properties and the value of physical properties in the identification of substances.