Additional sites to investigate for help.
Quantum Numbers 2
- Know the postulates of Dalton's Atomic Theory
- Be able to write quantum numbers
- Be able to identify elements from quantum numbers
- Write electron configurations and orbital notations
- Calculate amu of compounds
- Be able to identify how many protons, electrons, and neutrons are in elements
- Be familar with the charges, arrangement, and masses of electrons, protons, and neutrons
- Free response questions will cover isotopes and atomic structure
- If you are reading this, I am not finished with the test review. I have to go to class and will try to get back to the review later this evening (10:00ish). Check back later. If I do not get back to it tonight, I did cover everything that would be on the test in class.