Test on Thursday, September 18
- Calculate amu of given compounds.
- Calculate the number of protons, electrons, and neutrons of different elements.
- Give the isotopic symbol for selected elements.
- Be able to label a periodic table of elements with the following: alkali metals, alkaline earth metals, coinage metals, halogens, noble gases, transition metals, nonmetals, metals, inner transition metals, lanthanide series, actinide series.
- Know the following terms: proton, neutron, electron, metalloid, metal, nonmetal, atomic number, atomic weight, group, period.