- Calculate density and know the definition.
- Do calculation with scientific notation.
- Know the difference and examples of chemical and physical changes.
- Know the arrangement of the periodic table.
- Know the three phases of matter and their characteristics.
- Know an ion, cation, and anion.
- Know the steps of the scientific method.
- Know the elements you are required to know.
- Know protons, electrons, and neutrons and their properties (where they are located, what are their charges, etc.)
- Know who arranged and how it was arranged - periodic table of elements.
- Calculate protons, electrons, and neutrons.