Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Welcome to the Reading Lounge!



This is where you'll find all my stories now ... housed right here, safe and sound. Get yourself a cup of tea, turn down the lights, pull up a chair and relax.

Hanson Love Stories Trilogy

A slightly weird and twisted story for each brother.

I haven't really had much feedback about these, but they're kind of interesting if you're limited on time. They were a lot of fun to write, and I just can't bear to take them down.


Here it is ... the one that started it all. This is the story that focuses on the relationship between Isaac and my favorite character of all time, Taryn Mathews.


I have to be honest ... this one came to me in a dream, and although it sounded fun for a while, and it was, I'm stuck now. Majorly. Chapters one through fifteen are posted here, and I've been sitting on Chapter 16 for months. I'm thinking seriously about either taking this down altogether or opening it up for other writers to finish.

NOMINATED FOR TWO 1999 REALLY BIG HANSON FAN FICTION AWARDS!

The golden child of my Hanfics. This one took me virtually no time to write and even less time to post. It seems to be the reader's favorite, hands down. Which is surprising, considering I'm a diehard Isaac fan.


The Hanfic that wasn't supposed to be. When I ended "Coming of Age," I was going to leave it open-ended. I had no idea what an angry mob Hanfic readers could be when denied their happy endings, so I bent to the public.



I felt like I was slighting Zac by not having a story based on him, so I went ahead and did it. I didn't feel like I had a very good handle on the Zac character, but people seem to like it and I've had a lot of good feedback on it.



My second Taylor outing. It's a work in progress that I've gotten some nice e-mails about. It's kind of emotionally draining, so be prepared.


My buddy Casey's in-progress Hanfic. I just posted one new chapter today (11-27) and have a few more, but my computer is being slooooow and I can't stand it. Soon, though. I promise.


My buddy Adia's in-progress Hanfic. We've been talking about doing this for a while, and we finally got around to it.

Join our mailing list!
Enter your email address below,
then click the 'Join List' button:
Powered by ListBot

Back to the Main Page