20 fun things to do at the mall
1. Buy a new bathing suit and swim in the fountain
2. Bring a bunch of pants in to the dressing room. Come out later and tell the salesperson none of them are leakproof.
3. Ask if a particular saw cuts through bone.
4. Get on the first step of the stairs, wait, and tell other people the escalator must be broken.
5. Pose as a dummy in a department store.
6. Ask the casheir if they take pesos.
7. Ask the sales person in the pet store if gerbils come in bulk and if they have much white meat on them.
8. Ride the elevator all day.
9. Buy a bunch of clothes. Return them later, and when the salesperson asks why, say "they didn't look good on my dog"
10. Come in to the drug store looking deppressed. Ask if they have over-the-counter prozac.
11. Stay in the magazine store all day and read the magazines cover to cover.
12. If you are a guy, go in to a womans clothing store, and bring dresses into the dressing room with you. Come out, and in you're most feminie voice say "they just aren't me"
13. Do cartwheels down the main part of the mall.
14. Wear sunglasses, carry a cane, and set up a pot in front of you that says "help me, I'm blind" see how much money you can get.
15. Test all the matresses and beds.
16. Go to sleep in the bed display at department stores. Stir and snore when people walk by.
17. Ask to hold one of the dogs in the pet store. Let it escape.
18. Go into Pier 1 and ask if they have any big pieces of junk made of straw.
19. Knock over displays.
20. Rock back and forth slowly in front of a security camara.