* All of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
* On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.
* If she were life size, Barbie's measurements are: 39-23-33.
* No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
* "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
* All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
* Almonds are members of the peach family.
* Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
* Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
* There are only four words in the English language which end in "-dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
* The longest place-name still in use is: Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokai- wenuakitanatahu, a New Zealand hill.
* Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula" and can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size, "L.A."
* A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
* An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
* Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
* In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
* Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
* The only real person to be a Pez head was Betsy Ross.
* The Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.
* The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "Its A Wonderful Life"
* A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
* A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
* On an American one-dollar bill, there is an owl in the upper left-hand corner of the "1" encased in the "shield" and a spider hidden in the front upper right-hand corner.
* The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
* Who's that playing the piano on the "Mad About You" theme? Why it's Paul Reiser himself.
* The male gypsy moth can "smell" the virgin female gypsy moth from 1.8 miles away.
* The name for Oz in the "Wizard of Oz" was thought up when the creator, Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N, and O-Z, hence "Oz."
* The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
* Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
* John Lennon's first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.
* The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
* There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
* "Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.