|Books - Search the State Library catalog or Southeastern Regional Database (or order the copy you need by contacting our Inter-Library Loan department at 1-800-686-1532|
a Library Director
Friends of the Library Development and Services Library, 1998, Jack Cole & S. Mahmoodi
2. Model Policies for Small and Medium Public Libraries
Jeanette Larson, Herman L. Totten, 1998
|Articles - To order a copy of an article call ILL at 1-800-686-1532. Highlighted titles will take you directly to the full text article.|
for Trustees: Now That I'm On The Board, What Do I Do?
Directions for Utah Libraries, v.5, p.4, May 1993
2. Taking Charge of Micromanagers.
American Libraries v.30, p26-28, February 1999, Larry Corbus
3. Focus on Trustees: Do You See Your Board Here?
Rural Library Service Newsletter, v.9, p.3, Nov/Dec 1998, David Miller
4. Steps in Writing Policies
Courtesy Pam Hoesmann
5. "Don't We Have A Policy On That?" Simple Steps for Writing Standard Library Policies
Jay Burton, State Library of Ohio
Library Commission - http://www.nlc.state.ne.us/libdev/trustee/toc.html
2. Sample Library Policies - http://winslo.state.oh.us/publib/policies.html
Back to "The Librarians' Toolkit"
Contact Jay Burton at: 1-800-686-1532 or 614-644-7061.
Last updated: 3/30/01