* Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away and have their shoes.
* If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.
* If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
* To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."
* The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.
* I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.
* If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."
* If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a panic.
* Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant and she fell on me. Then It wouldn't seem quite so funny.
* To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.
* I hope if dogs ever take over the world and they choose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas.
* Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and so is mankind.
* If you go flying back through time and you see somebody else flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.
* It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And I guess that's what I like about it. It's easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting that money.
* If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking a beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose..
* As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.
* I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
* I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.
* Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right there, in the room talking to you, which is why I don't like to read good books.
* Instead of a trap door, what about a trap window? The guy looks out it, and if he leans too far, he falls out. Wait...I guess that's like a regular window.
* During the Middle Ages, probably one of the biggest mistakes was not putting on your armor because you were "just going down to the corner."
* When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.
* It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."
* Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead...No, wait! Not me... you."