Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Please do not direct link to any story on this site!

A Rough Ride (BSB) - A plane trip home from Europe turns out to be more than an average ride.

A Second Chance (BSB) - Kevin had a terrible family secret that was slowly destroying his life. He makes a decision, but is this one he can live with and the person that he affects?

A Test Of Faith (BSB) - Nick takes a trip away to be alone. Something happens and now he's more alone than he had planned to be.

All I Have To Give (BSB) - Nick is in a horrible car accident, read to find out how him and his friends and family deal with this.

Almost Lost (BSB) - Brian’s harness breaks loose causing Brian to fall during a practice.

Altered States (BSB) - The unexpected and the unexplainable happens to Brian and his world. Brian slowly shuts Nick out, refusing his help but will their strong bond as "brothers" allow this to happen?

An Enchanted Lunch (BSB) - What the boys think is a normal lunch leads them to a very interesting concert performance.

Change Of Plans (BSB) - A trip to the bank during a break on a tour ends up with unexpected challenges for AJ and Howie.

Chemistry 101 (BSB) - Some obsessed fans create a potion to put Brian and Nick under their spell.

Evil Intentions (BSB) - AJ unknowingly signs a contract to sell his soul to Satan.

Going Solo (BSB) - AJ wants the fame to himself but goes about it in a bizarre way.

Heartbroken (BSB) - Howie's breakup with his girlfriend ends in tragic consequences.

Heaven Will Wait (BSB) - God's calling Nick but he's not ready.

I Hate To Leave (BSB) - Nick gets sick with pneumonia after a long tour.

In My Shoes (BSB) - Nick switches bodies with a 17 year old pregnant high school senior.

Lost Without You (BSB) - Brian manages to hide a doctor's diagnosis from the guys.

Myth Of The Mall Santa (BSB) - Everyone is in for a shock when Nick puts on "the suit" and discovers how Mall Santas are born.

Nick Carter’s Diary (BSB) - A peek into what Nick's journal would look like when he's on the road.

One Way Ticket (BSB) - Nick finds his true love on a flight home from Europe.

Past, Present and Future (BSB) - A Dicken's classic with a BSB twist.

Road Service (BSB) - A vacation for Brian and Nick in Michigan ends up in car trouble and a few unexpected surprises.

Running From The Truth (BSB) - Nick is looking away from the obvious in an abusive relationship.

Small Changes (BSB) - Nick finds out what it's like to be a kid again.

Small Town Blues (BSB) - A mishap onstage lands Nick and Brian in a rural community hosptial.

The Chase (BSB) - A game of hide and seek ends up being run from the fans for Nick.

The Longest Day (BSB) - Nick almost chooses the wrong way to solve his problems.

Toured Out (BSB) - What really goes on before, during and after concerts when the guys are on tour? Do we really want to know?

Trapped (BSB) - Something mysterious happens to Brian and all the fingers of blame point to Nick. Can he solve this in time before both his and Brian's lives are changed forever?

Wind Breaker (BSB) - A short comedy fanfic: Brian...AJ and two fans on an elevator … throw in a few bean burritos and let the fun begin...

Wrong Way (BSB) - Nick's inability to read a map leads to some serious consequences for AJ and him.

Updated 01.15.02

Email - Jenna