Thank you for linking to my pages! May God bless you and your site as
together we serve Him in standing for the truth! Please let me know that
you have linked to my pages. I would like to visit your site.
You may use either of these buttons to link to my page. Do
not link to the graphics directly, but download them to your
computer and use them directly on your site. To "grab" the buttons,
do the following:
- Right-click directly on the button graphic
- Select "Save picture as...." from the menu
- Browse to the folder you wish to store the graphic in and
- Click Save
More link buttons will be offered in the future, so
You may copy and paste the following HTML code into your
pages to use one of the above buttons.
src="images/buttonname" border="0" alt="Visit
Jude's Defense of the Word of God Pages"></a>
- You will have to change the buttonname (in bold) to the name of the
button you chose to use and saved to your computer.
- Also, if the folder you place your pictures and graphics in is NOT
named "images" you will have to change that as well.
- If you do not use a folder to hold your pictures and images (you should
be) then leave out the 'images/'. (You will need to leave in the quotation
- If you have any questions or can't get the button to work properly,
email Jude's Web Designer, Sue, at email@example.com.
You will need to make it clear in the subject line that you have an
HTML question, or your email will not be answered. Thank-you.
back to top