STANDARD NEW HOME FEATURES
"The Presidential Series"
- Structural Features
- Engineered Steel reinforced Foundation Walls for Added Strength and Rigidity.
- Engineered Steel Beams for Better Structural Support (Resists Shrinkage).
- Special Foundation Anchors to Attach the Wood Framing to the Foundation.
- Dimensional Lumber used for Floor Joists and Spaced 16” on Center to Prevent Sagging and "Bouncy" Floors.
- 3/4" Oriented Strand Board Sub-Floor, Glued and Nailed to Resist Squeaks.
- 7/16" Oriented Strand Board on All Garage Walls for Added Strength.
- 7/16" Oriented Strand Board "Shear Panel" at all Exterior Corners.
- 1/2" Dow Brand Duramate Foam Wall Sheathing.
- 2X4 Exterior Wall Studs @ 16" on center.
- Engineered Roof Truss System Spaced 24" on Center.
- 7/16" Oriented Strand Board Roof Sheathing.
- Mechanical Systems
- "State of the Art" Double Category 5 Special Internet Phone Cabling Prewire.
- "Interactive–Ready" Double RG-6 Coaxial Cabling TV Prewire (DSS Ready).
- Electric Smoke Detectors with Battery Backup in All Bedrooms and All Levels of the Home, Including the Basement.
- 1/2" Copper Hot and Cold Water Lines with 3/4" Copper risers (FlowGard Gold PVC may be substituted).
- 40 Gallon Quick-Recovery Natural Gas Hot Water Heater
- 80+ Efficient Gas Forced-Air Furnace with a Pilotless Electronic Ignition.
- Central Air Conditioning.
- Cold Air Returns in All Rooms for Better Circulation and Efficiency.
- All Heat Ducts are Dampered.
- Nutone Exhaust Fans in All Bathrooms.
- Garage Door Opener Included.
- Seimens 200 Amp Electrical Service or Equal.
- Copper Electrical Wiring Throughout Home.
- Security System Prewire Cabling plus a Certificate for a Free ADT Security System.
- Energy Saving Features
- R-30 Fiberglass Insulation in all Ceilings and Attic.
- R-13 Fiberglass Insulation in Exterior Walls, Plus Dow Brand Duramate Styrofoam on Exterior Walls (Total of R-19)
- R-13 Fiberglass Insulation in Bands (edges of floors).
- R-11 Fiberglass Insulation on Crawl Space Foundation Walls to Comply with the 1995 Model Energy Code (MEC).
- Dow Brand Foam Sill Sealer Between Foundation and Framing.
- Poly-Cel 1 Air Infiltration Package to Improve Energy Efficiency and Reduce Drafts at Electrical Outlets.
- Special Construction Techniques Allow All Corners and Wall Tie Areas to be Fully Insulated.
- Atria Brand Low-E, Maintenance Free, Thermopane Vinyl Windows.
- Steel Insulated Entry Doors with Adjustable Thresholds.
- Interior Features
- Majestic Direct Vent Fireplace with Gas Logs in the Great Room with Special Arched Wall Detailing.
- Kwikset Tylo Privacy Locks on All Bathroom and Bedroom Doors.
- Designer Interior Light Fixture Package.
- Special "Knock-Down" Ceiling Texture.
- Stained and Lacquered Natural Woodwork.
- Tile Floor in Entry and Master Bathroom.
- Resilient Floors in Kitchen, Dinette, Laundry, Powder Room,and Main Bath Upstairs.
- Two Coats of Flat Wall Paint Complete House Except Garage.
- Ventilated Closet Shelving ( white wire ).
- Stainmaster Carpet with 3/8" Pad.
- Special Berber Carpet in Great Room.
- Maintenance Free Marble Window Sills.
- Large Closets in All Bedrooms.
- Extra Large Walk-In Closet(s) in Master Bedroom.
- Front and Rear Coat Closets and Linen Closet.
- Large Pantry Closet off Kitchen.
- Special Ceiling Detail in Master Bedroom.
- Special Designed Arched Doorways and Art Alcoves.
- Drapery Blocking is Installed at All Windows and at the Sliding Glass Door.
- Exterior Features
- Unique Architecturally Designed Front Elevations for Superb Curb Appeal and High Resale Value.
- Custom Made Limestone Address Stone.
- Professionally Designed and Installed Landscape Package.
- Designer Exterior Color Package.
- GS Firescreen Plus 2000 Roof Shingles with a Full 30 Year Limited Warranty.
- Cedar Exterior Trim on Front Elevation with Vented Soffit.
- Maintenance-Free, Special Dutch-Lap Vinyl Siding, with Aluminum Trim on the remainder of home.
- Continuous Convection Air-Flow Roof Ventilation System Exceeds Building Code Requirements for Attic Ventilation.
- Concrete Driveway and Apron, Front Service Walk, Porch, and Public Sidewalks, with Special "Broom" Finish Concrete for Lasting Beauty.
- Concrete Driveway Sealed with 2 Coats of Rez-Seal to help resist damage from salt.
- 6” Roof Overhangs on all Elevations.
- Felt Paper Installed on All Roofs.
- Galvanized Valley Flashing to Help Prevent Roof Leaks.
- Maintenance-Free Seamless Aluminum Gutters and Downspouts.
- Positive Grade Sloped Away From the Foundation to Drain Rainwater Quickly.
- Two Exterior Weatherproof Electrical Outlets.
- Two Exterior Weatherproof Hose Bibs.
- Prefinished Panel Garage Door.
- Vinyl Rear Sliding Glass Door in Dinette.
- All Utilities are Underground.
- PVC Underground Conductor Lines From Downspouts to Curb.
- Designer Cedar Mailbox with Address.
- Bathroom Features
- Moen Single Lever Chrome Faucets and Valves in All Baths.
- Sterling Plumbing Fixtures in All Baths.
- Custom Ceramic Tile Vanity Tops in All Baths with Large Oval Lavatories.
- Towel Bars and Toilet Paper Holders are installed in All Baths.
- Aquaglass Fiberglass Tub/Shower Units.
- AquaGlass Fiberglass Alana II Garden Tub in Master Bath with Tile Surround.
- Shower Door with Obscure Tempered Glass in Master Bath.
- Large Vanities with drawers in the Bathrooms.
- Oversized Tempered Mirrors in All Baths.
- Kitchen Features
- Spacious Kitchen with Large Island for Food Preparation.
- Planning Desk with Cabinet in Dinette.
- Cardell Naturally Stained Oak Cabinetry with Crown Molding and Display Areas.
- Sterling 8" Deep Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink with Disposal and Sprayer.
- Custom Made Nebula Kitchen Counters.
- Extra Conveinience Outlets.
- Sears Kenmore 3 Level Wash Dishwasher.
- Sears Kenmore Electric Self-Cleaning Range.
- Sears Kenmore Spacemaker Microwave.
- Safety Features
- Electric Smoke Detectors with battery backup located in all bedrooms, on each level of the house, and the basement.
- Moen Posi-Temp pressure balanced (anti-scald) valves on all tubs and showers.
- Safety Egress windows in all bedrooms for easy exit in case of fire.
- Tempered Safety Glass in window over soaking tub, in glass doors, and any glass within 24” of all exterior doors.
- Special safety rails on basement steps.
- Weiser-Bolt "One-Piece" Exterior Locksets with Deadbolts.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interupters (Outlets) in Bathrooms, Kitchen, Garage, Basement, and Exterior for Added Safety.
- The Overhead Garage Door has a Safe-T-Close Infrared Reversing System.
- Service Exclusives
- Warranty: BIA Endorsed One Year Limited Warranty for Workmanship and Cosmetic items.
- Manufacturer’s Warranties are Passed on to Buyer at Time of Closing.
- Major Structural Components carry a Ten Year Warranty.
- All City, County, or Municipal Code and Zoning Inspections and Certificates of Occupancy.
- Comprehensive Buyer’s Title Insurance Policy through Capital Title Agency.
- Pre-Build Conference with Builder.
- Buyer-Builder Memo System to keep the lines of communication open during the construction process.
- Regular On-Site Quality Control Inspections by Builder.
- Pre-Closing Walk-Through Inspection with Builder, prior to Closing.
- Buyer Orientation with Builder prior to Closing.
- After Closing, 60 Day Walk-Through with Builder.
- End of Warranty, One Year Walk-Through with Builder.
- 26 years of Building Experience
*Cedar Creek Home Builders reserves the right to revise
or replace features, specifications, materials, brands,
or designs without notice. All literature is for
display purposes and are not legally binding.
Most Recent Revision 1-15-99
Home Automation - Advanced Cabling System
Cedar Creek Home Builders includes the prewiring
of an Advanced Cabling System of Category 5, and RG-6,
along with security system prewiring, in all new homes
currently being constructed. Multimedia outlets,
service hubs, etc... are available at an extra
cost. Standard, Category 3 and RG-59 cabling
is still available at a reduced rate.
Cedar Creek Builders, Inc., has been Certified as a
BIA Registered Builder, in Columbus, Ohio, again for 1999.