Counter-Evangelism: Home > Arguments > Bible & ancient history > Biblical Errancy
The Bible and ancient history:
Relevant issues of
- Why Moses could not have written the entire Pentateuch: Issue 19 and Issue 20
- Did Jesus Exist? Issue 32, Issue 33, and Issue 141
- Issue 34, including Biblical Geography and Who Killed Jesus?
- Prophecy: Issue 35, Issue 36, Issue 38, and Issue 39
- Biblical "History": Issue 46, Issue 47, Issue 49, and Issue 50. See also replies to letters in Issue 51.
- The Crucifixion in Issue 65
- Versions differ, in Issue 66, Issue 67, Issue 68, Issue 69, and Issue 70
- Forgeries in Issue 112
- Regarding the Mosaic authorship of the Pentateuch in Issue 120
- Excluded Literature in Issue 122
- Joshua in Issue 124
- Review of Frank Morison's Who Moved the Stone in Issue 178
See also Online Bibles (so you can look up this stuff yourself).