Church of Azazel > Beliefs & principles
Our polytheistic Satanist beliefs and principles
Official statements of the Church of Azazel:
- A brief introduction to the Church of Azazel paradigm
- Our core beliefs and their here-and-now basis
- Theology of the Church of Azazel
- The rising gods of the modern West
- Needed: new kinds of Satanism
- Church of Azazel paradigm and strategy, as of 2012
Other essays on this site:
- Frequently Asked Questions (If you're a Christian, read this part first.)
- Who and what is Satan? Various Satanist reinterpretations
- The here-and-now principle in theology
- Post-Copernican natural theology
- A brief critique of Christian-based duotheism
- Epistemology: What can we know about the spirit world, and on what basis?
- On gnosis, sacred texts, channeling, attaining knowledge, and the role of faith
- What does it mean to serve Satan?
- The Antichrist
On other sites:
- On Diane Vera's Theistic Satanism page:
- More later.
See also Who we are and how to join.
Back to Church of Azazel