Okay, your looking at this game and wondering how the hell we do this.
We do have a set of general rules that
most of us follow. Sometimes, people don't follow them, but it's
okay once in a while if they still designate the area. The rules
themselves aren't much more than a set of guidelines that make sure
everyone knows whats going on. So without further adieu, here they
- Each week, a new thread is opened
for play. The moderator has the power to close the old thread
and if need be, to destroy it.
- The threads correspond to real
time. That is, one week out here is one week and a new thread
is opened. In the game, maybe only a couple of hours have gone
- Replies are done in character point
- Use // to designate your
character's thoughts. //Like this.//
- When replying, use stars to
designate your character at the top of the post.
- When places change in the order of
events, use brackets to designate the location. (Usually this
rule isn't even used though.)
- Combat is done story wise.
Keep it simple and do it in writing. There are no numbers
here, just keeping it real.
- Try to keep your posts real to the
show. Don't do something they wouldn't do.
- Keep the story going by doing
things your character would do. This corresponds with the last
rule. All in all, keep it real an d have fun!