The purpose of this ATV Club shall be.
P.O. Box 401
North Bangor, NY 12966
For more information you can contact the 1999-2000 Officers of the club by mail above, email or call below.The officers are as follows:
- a) Form an ATV club for people interested in four-wheeling
- b) Promote greater interest in ATV riding.
- c) Promote the development of ATV trails and access routes with maps.
- d) Promote new trails through other clubs, country roads and state highways for greater access.
- e) Promote the safe use of ATV's by adults and children, who are eligible, through training, encouraging everyone to follow the State ATV law under the Vehicle and Traffic Regulations.
- f) Improve the public image of ATV users by encouraging users in proper, considerate and courteous use of ATV's.
- g) Repair existing trails, cleaning up environmental garbage on ATV trails and roads.
- h) Promote the use of ATV's as a family sports vehicle.
- I) Promote properly organized ATV trips.
President Ken Shorrette
Vice Pres. Theron White
Sec. Brenda White
Treas. Larry Wescott
email or call the Sec.of the club at ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) (518)856-9339
EMAIL at the link below
RUFF RIDERS CLUB
Use the Auto-Letter Writing application to contact your NYS Legislator's to tell them you want legal public Off Highway Vehicle trails in New York State!
Click on below link to pass the trail funding bill. It includes a special survey and ways to contact your NYS Legislative Members to tell them you want these bills passed ONCE AND FOR ALL!............
Please come back again!
web site done by Roy E. Stevens
For more information email or call above number.
New York Off-Highway Recreational Vehicle Assn.
pass trail funding bill
local weather,type in your choice
atv connection , another good site
Blue Ribbon Coalition ACTION ALERT
Roberts Sports Center ,Saranac, NY