Do you know your Doctors?
Below are quotes from the seven different
incarnations of the good Doctor.
The first set of questions are worth
five points each. The next are worth ten points each, and the last,
fifteen. The correct answers are on the next page so grab a pen and
a piece of paper. After you're through adding up your score, follow
the instructions to see your classification on the Doctor Who knowledge
scale of evil. (Doesn't that sound dramatic?)
1. There isnít an ounce
of curiosity in me, dear boy.
2. I am he and he is me.
3. An apple a day... no, never
4. Absence makes the nose grow
5. Oh my giddy aunt. Oh
6. The oldest civilization!
Decadent, degenerate, and rotten to the core!
7. I do tend to get involved
8. The very powerful and the
very stupid have one thing in common. They donít alter the views to fit
They alter the facts to fit the views.
Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs
9. For some people, small beautiful
events [are] what life is all about!
10. Somehow... --Somehow!--
the evil force survives...
11. But some things could be
better with the Daleks. Whole world will become allies just because of
their fear of the Daleks.
12. Thatís the trouble with
regeneration. Youíre never quite sure what youíre going to get.
13. Millions of planets, eons
of time, countless civilizations to meet!
14. The trouble with computers,
of course, is that theyíre really very sophisticated idiots.
15. Thatís why itís been left
up to me and me and me.
16. Iíll reverse the polarity
of the neutron flow.
17. Skeletons in the cupboard.
Husks in the cellar.
18. So youíre my replacements?
A dandy and a clown?
19. Youíre the classic example
of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the
20. It all started out as a
mild curiosity in a junk yard.
21. Do we look like spies? I
thought spies looked kind of inconspicuous.
22. You never change.
Always the perfect guests.
23. You stupid, foolish man!
You were supposed to die in bed!
24. You must be with the military.
25. You know, for a man that
abhors violence I took great satisfaction in doing that.
26. I will cause you more trouble
than you bargained for.
27. The human brain can be quite
effective when used PROPERLY!!
28. This isnít merely a decorative
29. Donít listen to me. I never
30. Never be sure of anything.
Itís a sign of weakness.
31. Whatís the use of a good
quotation if you canít change it?
33. If nothing else itís good
for my teeth.
34. My dear fellow, Iím a VIP!
35. Remember rule three.
Click on the Doc.'s
scarf tails to check your answers.