St. Aloysius offers many faith and community
- Auxiliary Oblates to the Blessed Trinity
- Auxiliary Oblates to the Blessed Trinity: Is a group of men and woman who commit
themselves to assisting the sisters of St. Aloysius.
- Prayer Group: Prayer group is held in the St. Aloysius chapel. Please
contact the convent for more information.
- Cursillo Ultreyas: The term, literally meaning "little course,"
referring to the renewal movement which seeks to restore the world to
Christ. This method of renewal began with a group of laymen who met at the
San Honorato Monastery on the Island of Majorca, Spain, on January 7, 1949.
Bishop Hervas y Benet gave his assistance to the group's endeavors.
program is divided into three sections of three days each; Preperation (pre-cursillo),
the course itself (cursillo), and the follow-up (post-cursillo). Those who take
part are called cursillistas, who meet after the cursillo in small-group
gatherings called 'ultreyas'. The key to the movement is the first to
change one's own mind according to the mind of Christ and, then, to gather with
and support others who have committed themselves to Christ, in order that the
world might be transformed.
Meetings are held at St. Aloysius.
To find out more about Cursillo
or contact the
- Retreats: St. Aloysius holds many different retreats over the year.
Facilities are also available for retreats of others. Please contact the
convent for additional information.
Mother Gloria Castro
St. Aloysius Novitiate
Hopewell Junction, New York 12533
here to email us for more information