-THPS2 PC Hacking Page-
All credit goes to
Frozentoast1 and Fiber_Optikz
This is only a temporary
page, ignore the SHIT design.
*Warning: All or some of
this information could be wrong, we're only going by what we find
in the PC DEMO EXE FILE.*
After opening up the PC
demo exe in a hex editor, this is what we found:
- All sound placeholders are in, even for the levels for
the final versions!
- We have found ALL (hopefully) the level .str names: here
they are: HEAVEN.STR BULLRING.STR
SS.STR NY.STR MAR.STR
- There is a lot of information about the level editor in
- We found 4 secret characters so far:
Spider man, Officer Dick, 80's style Tony, and Private
- We found most of the cheats, here they are: Wireframe,
Disco Mode, Wide Level, Matrix, Kid Mode, Sim Mode, Big
Head, Big Board, Moon Psysics, High Levels, Level Flip,
Perfect Balance, STUD, Always Special, Weight.
- We found the 4 themes for the level editor: Power
Plant , School, Outdoor, Industrial
- We've hopefully found ALL of the gap names too, there are
too many to post, to open it in a hex editor yourself! :P
- We just found all the names for the MAIN pieces in the
level editor, here they are: Starts, Gaps,
HRisers, Quarter Pipes, Quarter Pipes 2, Rails, Offset
Rails, Low Walls, Slopes, 3Stairs, S-Pools, Funboxes,
Kickers, W-Benches, Signs, Floor, Foliage, Misc.
- There are character bio's in the demo for Tony Hawk, Spider Man, Kareem Cambell, Steve Caballera, Rodney Mullen, Chad Muska and Bob Burnquist
- THPS2 PC is going to have 2 player Network play. There are numerous places this has turned up in the editor. There are menus, coding, and error's for it. Only 2 players maybe network at a time and we think they can play all of the 2 player modes. More on this soon...
- A new 2 player mode called Hoops might be in the final game. Very very little is said about this mode in the editor though, so it can't be confirmed.
- There is a transfer in the game called TOUCHDOWN!!!. Could there be a Football field in School2?
- The objects that are going to move along set paths in the game are: Car, Seagull, Bull, Mar(i cant figure this one out???), Kart (the golf kart i'd imagine), Cable Car, Bus, Police Car, and Taxi
If anything is doubted,
open up the thps2.exe in a hex editor, start at the bottom, and
work your way up looking through, you'll find everything yourself.
Updates will be done to
this page often, please check back.