So You Want to be an Advisor?
Qualifications for becoming an advisor include:
- You must be at least 13 years of age
- You can not be racist or disrespectful to anyone that may have a different background than you.
- You are able to give advice even if you feel this is not what the person in need of advice may want to hear.
- You are able to answer at least 2 questions per day.
- You will stay devoted to Advice for the Modern Teen and not resign anytime in the near future.
- You will advise to the best of you ability.
If you feel that you meet the qualifications above,
please answer this sample problem as best as you can.
Your answer will determine whether or not you get to be an advisor for
Advice for the Modern Teen.
One of my very close friends has informed me that her father abuses her.
She told me that I was the only person other
than herself and her father who knew
and not to tell anyone. She said that if I did tell, she would hate me for the
rest of her life. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone, but I began to think
this over and realize that I should tell someone but I don't want my friend
to be mad at me. I am afraid that her father will end up killing her one day/
I am so scared for my friend and I want to get her help but she would probably
hate me because of this. HELP!