Random Sayings I've heard and Like
1. Anticipation breeds Frustration.
2. It is worse to mistrust a friend then to be deceived by him/her.
3. He who lives on hope has but a slender diet.
4. You are never to old to learn a new way to be stupid.
5. Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
6. A sperm donor does not make a father.
7. If you love someone set them free if they come back to you then they were meant to be yours, if not it was never meant to be.
8. A liar must be good at remembering.
9. Once a fool shame on you, twice a fool shame on me.
10. Be Obscure clearly.
11. If god had meant for people to walk around naked they would have been born that way.
12. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm
13. Support bacteria -they're the only culture some people have
14. If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
1."This is me... This is the torn piece of meat which is my heart! Accept it or reject it... for I have already died without you. And now I scratch my way to my own rebirth -sam rosenthal "first pain to linger"
2."If Blood is Another Colour of Hope; Then what is Love?"
3."Credulous hope supports our lives and always says that tomorrow will be better" - Seneca
4."Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven's claws" -Jim Morrison "An American Prayer"
5."Most of the shadows of life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
6."Wisdom begins in wonder."-Socrates
7."if you can't beat 'em...then they weren't properly tied down"-unknown
8."Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Albert Einstein
9."When ideas fail, words come in very handy."-Goethe
10."If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? And if not now, when?-Jewish saying
11."To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god."-Jorge Luis Borges
12."The course of true love never did run smooth."-Shakespeare
13."There cannot be a God because if there were one, I could not believe that I was not He."-Friedrich Nietzsche
14." I would rather be damned by my silence, then crucified for my words."-me
15."It is always amusing to see what one repeats when they want attention.-me
16."I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf"-Robert Bloch
17."There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them"-Joseph Brodsky
18."The unexamined life is not worth living"-Socrates
19."The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he's a baby."- Natalie Wood
20."Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women."- Nicole Hollander
21."We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." - Benjamin Franklin
22."Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense."- Steve Landesberg
23."To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."- Abraham H. Maslow
24."In a mad world only the mad are sane."-Akira Kurosawa
25."A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."- Winston Churchill