Top Ten Tips!
- 1. Catnip cheers Petz up! But don't overdo it, unless you want drunk Dogz and drugged Catz!
- 2. Nothing is better for a young Petz couple than a romantic dinner of Thanksgiving leftovers... Don't forget the bubbles and music!!!
- 3. Let your Petz match the latest fashions, and feel happy and trendy!
- 4. Bored of routine? Have a Petz party, disco or wedding!
- 5. Don't let Alleycatz hang around with other Alleycatz- they usually HATE each other.
- 6. WHATEVER YOU DO- Don't give more attention to one Petz when two are onscreen!! This can start all sorts of problems.
- 7. Don't let your Petz get fat and lazy. Keep them in shape with constant exercise, or a trip to Fenris's health spa!
- 8. Start training at an early age, or your Petz will never learn.
- 9. Get a bulldogz to help train your newborn Petz! It really helps.
- 10. Try to get all your petz (except two Alleycatz) to make friends.
Can you top the top ten tips? (Say that three times fast!) Mail me, and I'll post 'em if they beat these!