Delphi Chat Room and Forum
I created this venue to spread the word about Toastmasters, that is why
it is labled Public Speaking. In addition, my purpose is to enable
current members to have a place to share ideas and information, as well as
allow newcomers to the wonderful world of Toastmasters to have a place to
get their questions answered.
Who, Where, Why, What, and How to:
- Who - Everyone, Toastmasters and not-yet Toastmasters are welcome to the Chat Room and Forum.
- Where - I will be in the on-line Chat Room Friday, 11:00-noon EDT (5:00-6:00pm GMT). The Forum is available at all times - it is a place to make inquires and share ideas.
- Why - That time is convenient for me.
- What - However, chats can go on anytime two or more people are signed on. Therefore, I encourage anyone interested and can commit to a set time weekly when they will be there, to let me know so I will get the word out.
- How - After you click on either the Chat Room or Forum link, you will have to click on their link for either the Chat Room or Forum and will be asked to log in. If you are not registered with Delphi, it is a simple registration and is free.
Delphi Chat Room
New Member Assistance
On Going Resources
Blue Ribbon Home Page