Ted O. Hall, JD CPAAUDIT, TAX AND FINANCIAL CONSULTING TO INSURANCE COMPANIES.
STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
The following are representative professional engagements that Mr. Hall has been
involved with as an independent consultant and Certified Public Accountant:
- Hawaii Medical Service Association, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Hawaii. Engaged
by the management of this company in establishing a workers compensation subsidiary.
This project included review of various workers compensation policy and claims management
systems and consultation as to financial and tax issues relevant to the formation
of the subsidiary.
- American Western Life Insurance Company. Tax research and compliance services
to this accident and health insurance company. Involved with tax issues concerning
the proposed sale of the company.
- The Hawaiian Insurance & Guaranty Company. Engaged by the company's management
to provide an independent evaluation of the company's internal financial projections
in connection with the proposed sale of the company.
- Civil Service Employees Insurance Company. Engaged by the French parent company
to consult regarding financial structures that may be employed in the proposed sale
of the company.
- MedAmerica Mutual Risk Retention Group. Engaged by the company for the initial
organization of the company, the subsequent formation of a Purchasing Group as a
sales front for the RRG, and various reorganizational studies to increase income
- Summit Fidelity and Surety Company. Engaged as a financial and tax advisor to
the company's parent company, Hampton Court Holdings, Inc., in the financial structuring
of the sale of the company.
- Norcal Mutual Insurance Company. Engaged as financial and tax advisor to Norcal
in its purchase of the El Camino Insurance Exchange, a reciprocal insurance exchange.
The structure of the acquisition was designed to comply with special financial and
accounting issues of concern to reciprocal exchanges.
- Pacific Guardian Life Insurance Company. Engaged as an advisor to the company
in its acquisition of Hawaiian Life Insurance Company from the American General group.
lectures & teaching