Cat's Code Of Ethics
1. Biting is not an acceptable means of communication
2. A litterbox that has just been
cleaned does not immediately require me
to leave a smelly deposit in it.
3. A new flea collar is not an
excuse for a six-hour sulk
Even though I think it is mine alone,
I will not lie on the rocking chair
and hiss whenever someone comes
within 5 feet of me.
5. I am an indoor cat.
If I do get outside, I will NOT
climb up the highest available tree.
6. I am not required to shred the newspaper to save my human from it
7. I know I am not allowed on the counter at any time.
8. I promise to never ever again try
to escape the apartment my human lives in
and go tearing up the stairs to the
third floor window in the hall that has no screen
and do a "test landing". I heard this might
kill off one of my 9 lives and I do need them all.
9. I will keep my claws in my paws when batting the human for attention.
10. I will not act as if I'm being murdered during a flea bath.
What is a Cat?
1. Cats do what they want.
2. They rarely listen to you.
3. They're totally unpredictable.
4. When you want to play, they want to be alone.
5. When you want to be alone, they want to play.
6. They expect you to cater to their every whim.
7. They're moody.
8. They leave hair everywhere.
Conclusion: They're tiny women in little fur coats.