Captain-Ron's Bed and Breakfast
This Beautiful Bed & Breakfast is located on the shores of Great Slave Lake in Yellowknife's colorful Old Town.
Agnes Williams will be pleased to share the unique charm of her home with you during your stay in Yellowknife.
Their large comfortable home offers bright rooms and famous Northern Hospitality.
In addition for your enjoyment they have a library stocked with northern books and a cozy
reading room with a fireplace. Also a large sun room is a great place to relax on the long summer evenings.
To start you day they provide a full breakfast and the coffee pot is on all day.
Things To Do In Yellowknife's Old Town
- Sightseeing on a cruise boat or float plane in summer.
- Dog team rides, snowmobile rides and cross-country skiing in winter and spring
- Visit the famous Trapper's Cabin for the finest selection of native crafts, carvings and limited edition prints by local artists.
- Have lunch in the renowned Wildcat Cafe
- How about a fishing trip on Great Slave Lake with Moondance Adventure Tours.
- Or just take a walking tour of Old Town and the Dene Village N'dilo
How To Get Here
We are just about 2.5 km from city center. Take the scenic drive along the main street (Franklin Ave.) down the hill towards the lakeshore and continue on to the Latham Island Causeway. We are located 2 doors down from the Trapper's Cabin.
Telephone (867) 873-3746
Fax (867) 873-3746
- *Adult Oriented
- *Smoke Free Rooms
- *No Pets Please
- *Check-In Before 8:00 pm.
- *Check-Out Before 11:00 am.
#8 Lessard Dr.
Sign The Guestbook
View The Guestbook