NETTUR TECHNICAL TRAINING FOUNDATION
An ISO 9001 Training Institution
SYSTEMATIC TRAINING IN PACE WITH LATEST TECHNOLOGY
QUALITY SYSTEMS FOLLOWED AT NTTF TRAINING CENTRES
ISO 9001 QUALITY SYSTEM are adopted In NTTF for training. Systems are approved & certified by the BVQI (Bureau veritas Quality international) to be in accordance with the requirements of the International Quality Standards.
NTTF Quality Policy is "Systematic training in pace with latest technology".
To meet the requirements of Quality policy, the main objectives are
- To train the Youth in, Employable Trades.
- To impart the Practical skills, with appropriate knowledge.
- To have a holistic approach in skill, knowledge and attitudinal development in a systematic manner.
- To produce while learning and learn while producing.
- To give adequate exposure to modern management systems and practices.
- To inculcate a vision on the social belongingness.
- To provide the industrial exposure as a part of the curriculum.
- To assess the trainee by continuous evaluation and close monitoring in a systematic manner.
- To keep pace with the technological developments, update the curriculum, manpower and infrastructure suitably.
- To ensure the discipline, cleanliness and housekeeping.
- To award the trainee with suitable certificates on the successful completion of training.
- To make available trained youth for the needs of industry.
CLICK TO SEND E-MAIL TO NTTF