Ways To Say I Love You
Have you ever felt at a loss for
words or ways to describe your feelings for your
partner? At some point in any relationship the need for
a sentimental or unique way to say I love you comes up.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Place notes in your lover's lunch telling him
how much you love him.
- Page you sweetheart with an I Love You page.
- Give her a soft kiss.
- Make everyday things special.
- Give your love a little note or sending him an
e-mail with a poem in it.
- Listen to her every word.
- Making a list of everything you love about them.
No matter how stupid.
- Spend quality time with the one you love.
- Have flowers delivered with a note attached
saying simply, "I love you."
- Give unexpected hugs and kisses in unexpected
- Cook them their favorite meal.
- Hold each other when you fall asleep.
- Just be together.
- Give your love a long hard kiss on the lips,
followed by a gift.
- Sending romantic postcards on a daily basis.
- Get off work early and surprise your sweetheart
with a dozen roses and dinner, just because.
- Spend all week thinking of something special for
the weekend and then... do it!
- Give him a loving smile from across the room.
- Draw or obtain a new romantic picture of two
lovers in each others grasp and give it to your love
as a reminder of your passion.
- If you live quite a distance from your love,
surprise them with a visit.
- When she is asleep in the morning, cover her
with rose petals and wake her up to an I love you
breakfast in bed.
- Secretly write S-H-M-I-L-Y anywhere your lover
will find it. SHMILY= See How Much I Love You.
- Rub your nose on your sweetheart's nose!
- Grab him by the waist, pulling him towards you,
then softly touching his lips with yours.
- Have a romantic weekend.
- For a week, smothering your spouse with all the
small intimate things they like.
- Share a bottle of wine
(non-alcoholic of course) and a rose....
- Do a simple act of kindness, such as a backrub
when he feels sick, to brighten his day.
- Make a big sign (like the ones you use for
demonstrations) quoting "Did my heart love 'til now?
Forswear it sight, for I never saw true beauty 'til
- Make a web page for your girlfriend to tell her
how much you love her.
- Write long, erotic letters where you describe
how much you love them.
Just Say It...
- Whisper I love you in his ear while dancing a
romantic slow melody.
- Sitting outside under that stars and say, "I
have never felt so special before... I owe this to
you. I love you."
- Creep up on your lover and whisper I love you in
- In the middle of your partner's conversation
with someone else, lean over and whisper I love you
in their ear.
- Scream I love you (name here) on a rollercoaster
- When you know it will be your partner on the
phone say I love you right when you answer it.
- Look into her eyes, hold her hands and then
silently whisper I love you.
- When you are doing an everyday thing, just look
at him, and lean over, give him a little peck and
say I love you.