Mark Harris Goodrum's
To obtain employment in a working environment where I can become an essential part of the team. To use my ability to make the team as productive as possible.
Ramblewood Middle School ( Broad County FL) asset. Band Director (1982-1983)
• Taught 6th grade Band as the asset Band director
• Organized parades and other performances
• planned and developed fundraisers.
Ely High School (1982-1983)
• Writing half-time shows
• coordinating dance shows for half-time performances
• Writing shows for the flag unit
Manzano High School Assist. Band director (1984-1988)
• Developed woodwinds for the half-time shows
• Plan and coordinate the music and trips for the Concert Band
• Assist in planning trips and working with the Band Parent Organization.
Harrison Middle School (1984-1988)
• Rebuilt the Band program
• Planning trips for the band
• Planning music appropriate for grade level
• Starting the first Band Parent Organization
Grant Middle School (1988-current)
• Continue developing the band program
• Plan and coordinate music and skills for appropriate grade level
• Became a member of the Tech committee (1993)
• Staff trainer for tech (1995)
• Became the Network Administrator (1998)
• Became the Tech chairperson (1999 -current)
Started Skutaboot Computer Lessons (1999)
Company That Gives Computer lessons to those in need.
• B.S. , Grambling State University, Grambling, La.
• Training through APS on various classes. i.e. computer Respect class
• Tv production Class ant UNM
Community leader, Chess, Private Business Skutaboot Computer Lesson, Tech Coordinator.Ham Radio Operator, Call KD5KSM
Please E-mail me for info